things I hate

Options

Replies

• HamptonPhoenix
    HamptonPhoenix Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    The term, "baby bump."
    Bad drivers.
    The person that takes the machine right next to you at the gym when it's just you and that person.
  • summerhaze71
    summerhaze71 Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    coconut
    most nuts
    mango
    blueberries
    waking up late
    ostriches.... mainly this. They just freak me out.
  • suzreen
    suzreen Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    I hate when you go to a restaurant with someone, and they want to split the check, then I put down half plus a generous tip. They then look at what I put down, and put down less than half, taking my generous tip to pay part of their share of the bill, and then making us both look bad because there is only a stingy tip left.
  • sus49
    sus49 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Yeah ! I hate when people drop of their kids then speed away in the school zone == That makes me LIVID!
  • tabicatinthehat
    tabicatinthehat Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Liars. Busy-bodies. Too much gossip. Anxiety. Most of my family. Driving in the country during deer season. ADVERTISEMENTS. Capitalism sometimes.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    menstrual cramps
    men
    khakis
    golf
    any sport
    societies rampant apathy
    cops
    military people
    religion
    atheism
    neckbeards
    the pope
    the stigma that surrounds mental illness
    the stigma that surrounds sex work
    fat shaming

i just realized i could keep going and it would get really long so im going to stop now
  • christi_133
    christi_133 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Mean people
    That chocolate has calories
    Slasher horror movies
    That chocolate has calories
    Bad drivers
    ......did I mention I hate that chocolate has calories
  • mzbek24
    mzbek24 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Low fat cheese. C'mon...you were supposed to be the answer to all my problems. Why do you have to be so gross for?
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Hate.
  • willnorton
    willnorton Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    the sound of the female i am legally bound to at the moment...

her voice makes me cringe....
  • _JustDG_
    _JustDG_ Posts: 1,584
    Options
    The MFP crush thread.
  • barbre64
    barbre64 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    People who wear excessive amounts of cologne, perfume or body spray! It should be discovered, not announced. It makes me physically ill.
  • shaythep
    shaythep Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    "King" sized candy bars....It's just 2 items in one pack. Who are they fooling??
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    Yeah ! I hate when people drop of their kids then speed away in the school zone == That makes me LIVID!

I saw a parent speeding TO the school this afternoon and I'm all screaming (in my closed up car with the A/C on) "You're a parent you f**king know better!!!!"

Most of the people speeding are likely not parents, but I'm really not sure how you miss THREE buildings labeled "school" ... or the signs ... or the big yellow flashing lights. The school zone is from 8pm-4pm, so it's not like it started up and you didn't realize it. *face palm* The first week back to school for the standard public school down the street a child was hit crossing the street. :frown:
  • em_glidd
    em_glidd Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    the sound of the vacuum
    when people say "real women have curves"
    writing cover letters
  • athleteguy777
    Options
    the sound of the female i am legally bound to at the moment...

her voice makes me cringe....

Been there, done that.

It gets better
  • nxiety
    nxiety Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    People making public posts or status updates on social networking sites like Facebook as if it's their therapist. Basically; complainers constantly seeking attention who don't actively try to improve their situation but are content just *****ing about it.
  • 32sami
    32sami Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Waiting on people. Drives me crazy because I'm a very punctual person and my time is just as important to me as theirs is to them.
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Homeless people who think because there's a hole in our fence that they can just go on to our property and set up their home.
    Homeless people who get pissed when we walk back to that end of the property and tell them to hit the the road.
    Homeless people who steal from our barn and get pissed at us for being pissed.
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    bad drivers