things I hate

Options

Replies

• wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    Not a complete list, but off the top of my head and in no particular order:

Toby Keith, Bruno Mars, being overweight, Samsung/Windows vs Apple fights, the movie “Batman and Robin,” Notre Dame, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, the Dallas Cowboys, my cars, running errands on weekends, doing laundry, seafood, that there are people who think Emmitt Smith was better than Barry Sanders, the New York Yankees, stereotyping, that people think Pepsi is a suitable substitute for Coke – if you have Pepsi products, then I’m having Mountain Dew, the Baltimore Ravens, trying to get the plastic off of a new DVD (or CD in the ‘olden days’), that animals seem to only nose through my trash and not my neighbors, having my picture taken at family holidays while eating, being taken advantage of/taken for granted, trying to eat Taco Bell while driving, instant coffee, willful ignorance, when restaurants call chicken strips “boneless chicken wings,” nicki minaj, the slurping sound of certain people (but not all—I didn’t mean for that to sound dirty), when the cup of cheese accompanying the soft pretzel is not nearly enough to use for the entire pretzel, the word “bold” to describe taste, people who quit an online game because they are losing, Michael Vick, and his brother Marcus, dry spells, when people in front of me enter a public place (like a mall, hospital, whatever) and then immediately stop just inside the door while they decide what direction they need to go, that the microwave popcorn industry can’t discover the exact amount of time to pop a bag (it’s 2:15), when places say they don’t have a “small,” but they have “medium, large and extra large” (Domino’s was the first place I had an argument about this with), that smurfs always seemed much smaller than 3 apples tall especially to live in mushrooms, ESPN’s involvement in influencing sports rather than simply reporting and broadcasting sports, when people say “also too,” that I can’t find a decent Wolverine action figure, Ben Roethlisberger, when people try to guilt me into reposting something on Facebook, name amalgams for couples (i.e. Bennifer, Kimye, Brangilena), Keeping up with the Kardashians, the Mio commercials with animal people, Gangnum Style, Cotton Eye Joe, trying to fold my own wrap or burrito, the phrase “just sayin’ and “it is what it is,” and…. Did I say Toby Keith?
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Butter beans.
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    English Peas :sick:
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    My gym nemesis - I won't look at you, but know that I hate you
  • Hophead43
    Hophead43 Posts: 1,634 Member
    Options
    Hypocrites
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    People who always look for the easy way out of everything.
    Drivers who don't at least drive the speed limit.
    Green bell peppers.
    When the bottom of my shoes stick to the floor as I'm walking.
    Adam Levine's singing.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Smoking
    When people don't spay or neuter their pets
    Bad pet owners
    Hoarding
    Drunk drivers
    Telemarketers
    Stink bugs
    Insomnia
    The Philadelphia eagles
    Eagles fans in general
    Beets
    Being sick
    Split ends
    Breaking a nail
    Liars
    Husbands best friend
  • TheSnarkasticSkyscraper
    Options
    I hate when I spill my hot coffee down the front of my cream colored dress and have to run home to change.

Yeeaaaah...that just happened.

This is why I can't have nice things!
  • free1220
    free1220 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    texters sitting on a green light...ugh :angry:
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    I am sure I have a never ending list of things I hate.. It would take all day.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    ...parents that are not smart enough to pull forward when dropping of their kids.
    ...not having control.
    ...Mayonnaise.
    ...mushrooms.
    ...being single.
    ....so much more:wink:
  • civilizedworm
    civilizedworm Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Dropping food on the floor

Gravity

Stairs

Pants
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    4:30 Pm
  • smelanie504
    Options
    Kale, when my desk gets messy, when Pandora plays 8 crappy songs in a row, being fat.
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    when you have to pee and the baby is nursing or just fell asleep

ugh that's the worst.
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Barbara Streisand
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    Not a complete list, but off the top of my head and in no particular order:

Toby Keith, Bruno Mars, being overweight, Samsung/Windows vs Apple fights, the movie “Batman and Robin,” Notre Dame, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, the Dallas Cowboys, my cars, running errands on weekends, doing laundry, seafood, that there are people who think Emmitt Smith was better than Barry Sanders, the New York Yankees, stereotyping, that people think Pepsi is a suitable substitute for Coke – if you have Pepsi products, then I’m having Mountain Dew, the Baltimore Ravens, trying to get the plastic off of a new DVD (or CD in the ‘olden days’), that animals seem to only nose through my trash and not my neighbors, having my picture taken at family holidays while eating, being taken advantage of/taken for granted, trying to eat Taco Bell while driving, instant coffee, willful ignorance, when restaurants call chicken strips “boneless chicken wings,” nicki minaj, the slurping sound of certain people (but not all—I didn’t mean for that to sound dirty), when the cup of cheese accompanying the soft pretzel is not nearly enough to use for the entire pretzel, the word “bold” to describe taste, people who quit an online game because they are losing, Michael Vick, and his brother Marcus, dry spells, when people in front of me enter a public place (like a mall, hospital, whatever) and then immediately stop just inside the door while they decide what direction they need to go, that the microwave popcorn industry can’t discover the exact amount of time to pop a bag (it’s 2:15), when places say they don’t have a “small,” but they have “medium, large and extra large” (Domino’s was the first place I had an argument about this with), that smurfs always seemed much smaller than 3 apples tall especially to live in mushrooms, ESPN’s involvement in influencing sports rather than simply reporting and broadcasting sports, when people say “also too,” that I can’t find a decent Wolverine action figure, Ben Roethlisberger, when people try to guilt me into reposting something on Facebook, name amalgams for couples (i.e. Bennifer, Kimye, Brangilena), Keeping up with the Kardashians, the Mio commercials with animal people, Gangnum Style, Cotton Eye Joe, trying to fold my own wrap or burrito, the phrase “just sayin’ and “it is what it is,” and…. Did I say Toby Keith?

I think I see my name in there...somewhere....
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    Sh*tty Drivers (yeah, YOU know who you are!!!)

Drivers that try to kill you (YEAH, I know what you're doing!!!)

People who don't give you credit for knowing what you're doing. (I'm sorry, no, this is not automobile oil I'm putting into my motorcycle....are you asking me if I'm stupid?)

People who assume you don't know what you're doing in workout class because you are tubby and couldn't possibly know how to exercise.

Oh, skrew it, I hate everything.

(except you guys on MFP; I loves youses)
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    -Rap

-Stupid drivers

-Guys that look and dress like they should be on Jersey Shore

-Beyoncé

-"Just sayin' "

-Duck face selfies

-Posting pictures of food on Facebook

-Social media drama queens

-Flat brimmed baseball caps

-Hash tags

-Big crowds

-Most people

Edited to add more
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    4:30 Pm

I love 4:30 pm. That's quitting time for me!