What's in your lunch box for lunch and snack

Options

Replies

• noodles1234
    noodles1234 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have steamed Veggies & Baked Tilapia for lunch. I have a boiled Egg for 10:30 AM snack and another one for 3PM snack. Those are the times I normally get hungry. :-)
  • bigsistruck
    bigsistruck Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Boca veggie burger with an 80 calorie wheat bun, and Siggy's pumpkin & spice yogurt.
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Lunch is leftover Mexican food from last night.

Snacks today are: a naval orange, dried kiwi and a white flesh peach. YUM!
  • fedup30
    fedup30 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Wow...mine is totally boring.

Snack: Cucumber slices, cherry tomatoes and cauliflower with light ranch dressing

Lunch: Taco Salad made with ground turkery, mini bell peppers, onions, tomatoes, romaine lettuce, multigrain tortilla chips, light sour cream and salsa
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Broccoli and Stilton soup with a soya and linseed piece of bread!
  • angdpowers
    angdpowers Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    AM Snack: 20g salted cashews, 1c grapes and 1 string cheese stick
    Lunch: left overs :) ... Pot roast with potatoes n carrots
    PM Snack: 1/2c cottage cheese & 1T sunflower seeds
  • smelanie504
    Options
    Today I have a Healthy Choice Steamers (I don't loooove frozen meals but I was in a rush), a string cheese and a 100-calorie pack of cookies. And for a snack I have 2 oz. of turkey lunch meat, 28 g. of smoked almonds and 2 cinnamon graham crackers. Annnnd now I'm ready for lunch. :)
  • rebolaugh
    rebolaugh Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm enjoying seeing what everyone else has packed for lunch! My lunch is a kale-brussels sprouts- broccoli salad with pumpkin seeds, dried cranberries and poppyseed dressing (it's a salad kit from Costco), and I have a few slices of turkey pastrami.

Breakfast was pistachios, raisins and coffee.

I do have some multigrain tortilla chips and a box of Zone Perfect bars in my desk drawer for a snack if I'm hungry later. And I'm trying to drink lots of water today.
  • Soggynode
    Soggynode Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of tasty lunches and snacks on this board...

Lunch today: Turkey, butter lettuce, feta cheese, and dried cranberry wrap... 2 cups of tasty veggies out of our garden... 2 chocolate chip cookies my daughter made last night and left in a container for me with a big "I love you dad" note :)

Snack: 4oz vanilla greek yogurt with blueberries and a banana.
  • CaitlinW19
    CaitlinW19 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I love mason jar salads. I make a a weeks work on Sunday and can grab and go every day. I didn't used to be a big salad person and I still don't know that I am really...I make a few salads that I love. Chicken Caesar, Buffalo Chicken and Taco mostly. Sometimes I try something else but these are salads I really love. Litehouse greek yogurt dressings are the best. They are about 60 calories a serving and don't compromise taste at all. They yogurt gives them that rich, creaminess without guilt.

I keep cheese sticks at work and that's mostly what I snack on. Sometimes I'll bring coco almonds and I always have granola bars at my desk though I mainly save those for emergency breakfasts. They are a little high calorie wise for a snack for me because I snack ALL DAY. Lol.
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    Lunch
    1 oz elbow pasta (cooked)
    1 can tuna
    10 g grated Parmesan
    Spray butter (for microwaving the noodles)
    Watermelon

Snack
    2 T popcorn kernels
    1 T nutritional yeast
    Fine sea salt
  • jessicamcfarland165
    Options
    Don't know how well it would travel (I'm a SAHM), but my current fave lunch is a whole wheat pita with half an avocado mashed on top of it, a squirt of lime juice, a sliced hard boiled egg, and about 2 oz of sliced turkey. I eat it like a mini pizza. 360 calories, and it keeps me full for like five hours!
  • meaganlael
    Options
    For lunch: A spinach salad with pecans, cucumbers, tomato, white raisins, with a garlic vinegarette dressing. Usually there's reduced fat feta in the mix too, but I'm out at the moment.

For snack: A banana, fiber bar, and pecans.

All this talk of cheese in other posters' lunchboxes really makes me want some.
  • rebolaugh
    rebolaugh Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of tasty lunches and snacks on this board...

Lunch today: Turkey, butter lettuce, feta cheese, and dried cranberry wrap... 2 cups of tasty veggies out of our garden... 2 chocolate chip cookies my daughter made last night and left in a container for me with a big "I love you dad" note :)

Snack: 4oz vanilla greek yogurt with blueberries and a banana.

What a nice daughter!! That is so sweet.
  • Joanjett88
    Joanjett88 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - 383 cal total

Whole blueberry bagel with 1 tbsp cream cheese
    100 Cal strawberry banana greek yogurt
    Coffee - 1 packet sugar, 1 cream

Lunch - 371 cal total

BLT wrap
    (Flatbread, turkey bacon, tons of lettuce and tomato, skip the mayo)
    1 cup cottage cheese

Snack - 140 cal total

Oat and chocolate fiber bar
  • newjojie
    newjojie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Today's lunch is leftover Asian Ground Turkey Lettuce Wraps. Snack is Hummus and carrots.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Fresh romaine salad with cherry toms and baby carrots plus some raw mushrooms.

Snack is a banana, a 100 cal pack of walnuts and almonds, and a little honey. (I keep the honey at my desk).

But this morning for my husband I made a Roast Beef with Horseradish and Garlic mix with blue cheese crumbles in a Spinach Wrap. I hope he loved it!
  • kathdela
    kathdela Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Left over chicken breast, diced potatoes, and green beans for lunch. Sargento cheese stick and an apple for snack. (Also, I bring yogurt for breakfast)
  • ljmorgi
    ljmorgi Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Lunch is usually a salad and leftovers from the previous night's dinner; today it was a homemade pork fajita.

Snacks can include bananas, apples, yogurt (Greek or otherwise), and granola bars.
  • Trisha_Williams
    Trisha_Williams Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    bump