IF this is someone's idea of a sick joke...

Options
13»

Replies

• CarolHudson11
    Options
    Muscle weighs more than fat anyway, so if you're losing inches and made it to a 3/4 that is AMAZING!!! Good for you! :bigsmile:
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    A size 3 is like the ultimate prize! Congrats! Wonderfully done!
  • KcFitCoach
    KcFitCoach Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE LIVING MY DREAM, GIRL!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE LIVING MY DREAM, GIRL!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You totally just made my heart flip flop!! Thank you so much!!

I'm telling you guys, this is NOT as hard as we all think/thought that it was!! We are all strong and dedicated. I know it's a lame old saying, but it's true..."If you BELIEVE it you can ACHIEVE it!"

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    I think a size 4 might be possible if I didn't have an ounce of fat on my bones, but my wide hips may not make it possible. I despise my hips. But they are part of what makes me a woman. :)
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow - good for you!!
  • AmberElaine84
    Options
    I think a size 4 might be possible if I didn't have an ounce of fat on my bones, but my wide hips may not make it possible. I despise my hips. But they are part of what makes me a woman. :)

Every time I look in the mirror, that is all I see are my hips!! I literally only focus on them. But you're right, they are what makes us a woman. These hips helped delivery 3 babies!! :)
  • AmberElaine84
    Options
    Trying to post a picture here, not working!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!