Loose Skin - My Experience

Options

Replies

• AMRROL
    AMRROL Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your experience. You look great and have a wonderful outlook. It motivates me more. Again, thanks
  • Very informative and inspirational, thank u so much.
  • timarii
    timarii Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wow. good to know that you can over train and over work your body by just sticking to a schedule. I need to let go of this notion that im never working hard enough during a workout or just in general. thanks for sharing!
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. Amazing post and achievement.
  • Alyjacck
    Alyjacck Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My belly looks like yours too. I feel like looking close up makes it look worse. If you take in your whole look together face/armslegs/chest etc.. You will feel more beautiful. Add in personality and we are both knock outs lol.
    Just how I look at it~
  • Julieboolieaz
    Julieboolieaz Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this, so openly and honestly too! You rock!!!! Seriously inspiring!! Real life, great progress and living life to the fullest!! Kutgw!!! :love: :flowerforyou:
  • congruns
    congruns Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Just in case I ever need a skin graft, my loose skin will come in handy.
  • _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    This is awesome. I am one of those people who worries about what my skin will look like and think surgery is my only option but my stomach sags a whole lot for how heavy I am and always has for as long as I can remember. Plus, I too had a baby. But this is awesome! Way to go!!!!!!
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    This was a great read. Thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • tweetypixx
    tweetypixx Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing, it has really helped for me to see someone else who had issues/concerns with loose skin but I can clearly see by approaching it the right way, it is possible to reduce this. I have been worried about it far too much and keep forgetting that I am actually improving my health every day and that is far more important.

You look amazing.
  • sweetie1975
    sweetie1975 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Love it! Great inspiration!
  • andeey
    andeey Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Thanks for being brave and sharing! Congratulations!!
  • pdehoog
    pdehoog Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the results! You are definitely brave to post these pics and you are looking really great!

I have to get rid of another 25kg. Though I find my health more important than some loose skin I have to admit I was a bit concerned with the loose skin-thingie. Your post showed me I don't have to be.

Thanks again!
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing - Ive no doubt that you have helped someone today by showing your pictures :flowerforyou:
  • Kiwi_Billings
    Kiwi_Billings Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    thank you for sharing your picx and info.... I was curious too, as to what I will see in another 50 lbs or so! Not so scary to think about now knowing that my skin will come back to some degree.
  • rjoffe09
    rjoffe09 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this. I had lost 165 pounds at my max and my skin was hanging from every direction, I would just tuck and go. I have rebounded back up significantly and I would kill to have my skin hanging again. :) My arms look bigger than they are now instead of hanging. Love where you are at, embrace it and share it with the world. I am working hard to get my extra skin back- can't wait. Thanks for the motivation and more important the honesty.
  • MandyGraham73
    MandyGraham73 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this post. You look amazing.
  • stephxfit
    stephxfit Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    This is SO encouraging. Thank you, thank you THANK YOU for sharing. Congrats on your weight loss and skin progress, you deserve it.
  • losingles
    losingles Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Thank you for giving me hope! You look amazing! :love:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!