13»

Replies

• Maryam2014mfp
    Options
    Well done !!! Congrats to you :)
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely amazing and very exciting. Congrats!
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    El Guapo: Would you say that I have a plethora of pinatas?

Heffe: Oh yes El Guapo, you have a plethora of pinatas.

El Guapo: Heffe, what is a plethora?

Heffe: I don't know El Guapo.

El Guapo: Then how can you say that i have a plethora of pinatas if you don't know what a plethora is?
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    Great NSV. Congrats.
  • brittamh
    brittamh Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! Congrats!!
  • dlr165
    dlr165 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Love these stories. This is what keeps me motivated!
  • Tammy_1971
    Tammy_1971 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! How's that view of yourself now? Are you able to see yourself in the mirror as you are now and not the same body from a year ago? This is sooo exciting; I cannot wait for my first NSV.
  • wanttolose40lbs
    wanttolose40lbs Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    All my clothes are too big, and I want to wait till I lose 5 more lbs before I buy all new clothes. For the heck of it, I decided to try on some new jeans, most of my pants are a size 12, so I took tried on some 10's that were way too big, then I tried on 8's and they were too big, I quit there because I was in shock. I was very happy and never did figure out what my size acutally is, but a very nice NSV indeed
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an amazing NSV! Congratulations :drinker:
  • DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh
    Options
    Yay! Fantastic job! :drinker:
  • anna0478
    anna0478 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    THAT is fantastic! Congratulations! I ordered a dress for a wedding in November--a size I expected to have to work my butt off to fit into, and when it arrived, it was loose. It may not even fit when the wedding comes around! Great problem to have :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!