68 pounds and counting!

Options

Replies

• optionalsourcewins
    Options
    Wow, AWESOME JOB!!! Keep it up and you will reach your goal - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!
  • TheBlizz35
    TheBlizz35 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's fantastic. I hope to get that far and more myself. Keep it up and celebrate your accomplishments thus far.
  • dannyxtyler
    dannyxtyler Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    What a difference you've made in your life! Awesome job on hitting 70 lbs lost (as per your ticker) and keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!
  • Juicer82
    Juicer82 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You are doing great!!! What an inspiration!! Your pictures really reflect your hard work!! Keep it up!
  • InsanityForMe
    InsanityForMe Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Keep up the good work!
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    Options
    I am soooo proud of you beautiful girl! You are an inspiration to me and everyone else! You're story is very similar to mine, I can so relate! Confronting, letting go and putting the past behind is a major step to our success and well being. It makes me feel great when I here another story like this and helps me stay motivated. You've achieved a lot so far and will keep doing great my friend! I'm glad we can share this journey together. Have a great day!

Thank you so much! You are a pretty amazing inspiration yourself! :) Thanks for all the encouragement!!
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    Options
    You are KILLING this! What an inspiration that it can be done the "natural" way no matter what! I am so impressed by you! Can't wait to come back and read where you are at in another few months...you are practically melting! :-P

Thank you so much! That yellow shirt is what I am working into. The funny thing is it says it is a 26/28 butI am wearing clothes in a 3x now! Which is around the 22/24 size. But until it is loose and flowy on me the way it is supposed to be I will keep using it! Then I will have to find a new "goal" shirt! LOL!
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    Options
    My honest response to seeing your photos was "holy crap"!!

What a great job! Good on you :flowerforyou:

I totally appreciate honesty! I thought the same dang thing when I put the pics side by side!
  • jharlowlives
    jharlowlives Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! You're an inspiration
  • SerendipitySkye
    SerendipitySkye Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!! Congratulations!!
  • onelovejenn
    Options
    how inspiring, thanks for sharing! Congratulations!!:flowerforyou:
  • danijo24
    danijo24 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    How inspiring! You are awesome!
  • Kari121869
    Kari121869 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You have every reason to be proud of yourself!!! Keep going - think of it as not only 'shedding' weight but 'shedding' all the things other than lbs that weighed you down!! Congrats girlie!!
  • Xenophonica
    Xenophonica Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Go you! Keep it up!
  • vamaena
    vamaena Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference! You're doing great!
  • ajnesbitt07
    ajnesbitt07 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference! Good for you!
  • tifftwoten
    tifftwoten Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah, amazing difference! Keep it up!
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your encouraging words! It is such a great thing to have such feedback. I have been battling a bit of depresion as well but I am exercising that out of my system! LOL! Once again thank you all and I promise to keep the updates coming! :)
  • Flyers1010
    Flyers1010 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! Only two months? What a wonderful job you have done! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!