68 pounds and counting!

Options

Replies

• LynndaMaree
    LynndaMaree Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I can really tell the difference. Keep up the great work.
  • mora982
    mora982 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl.. keep it up !!
  • totaldetermination
    totaldetermination Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    wow, alright ! you look amazing. what an incredible difference. congratulations !
  • MrsATrotta
    MrsATrotta Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Get it girl!
  • kkimpel
    kkimpel Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I think you make a good point about the mental well being behind extra weight .. One book that I found that helped me "Emotional Blackmail: When the People in Your Life Use Fear, Obligation, and Guilt to Manipulate You" What I discovered was how important it is to keep promises to YOURSELF as faithfully as you do for those you love ..
  • G__Force
    G__Force Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Doing great, keep it going!!
  • ParkerH47
    ParkerH47 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    looks like more than 68lbs! keep up the great work! I'm glad your finally learning to let it go and just focus on practicing some self-care. :)
  • KCGetLow
    Options
    You are doing great! I felt like I was reading a bit of my own story in your post. I do believe we have to let that crap go to heal our hearts, body & mind. It isn't always easy but the rewards are well worth the work! You look fabulous!
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    Options
    Yes a majority of it is mental! And thanks you all! MOst of the weight has come off since May 31st but about 20 was prior to that...
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud of yourself! You are doing AWESOME! By the way, I love the new hair doo!! Very stylish! :smooched:
  • Jred36
    Jred36 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You're doing great!!!
  • salgal33
    salgal33 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You are doing it! Keep up the positive self talk. You look great - and so much stronger!
  • DAM5412
    DAM5412 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Great work! You are inspiring...let that sink in and you need to own that. We can't change the past, but we can move on and away from it! What you do right now matters the most and you really are doing a kick@$$ job, so be proud of that and when you think of who you are, think of that!!
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic- you have done a great job so far!!! Thank you so much for posting- your story is really inspiring!
  • AShannon54
    AShannon54 Posts: 111 Member
    Options

Also I learned today: Do not compare your Chapter 1 with someone elses Chapter 20!

[end quote]

I totally agree! I am guilty of doing that constantly. You have to compare yourself to yourself only.
  • SkinnyUp92
    Options
    This is truely an inspiration. Keep up the hard work.
  • afortunatedragon
    afortunatedragon Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    68 pounds in 11 weeks? This is extraordinary!!!
    Wonderful, I managed that amount in 10 month ....
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    wow!! well done on your fantastic progress...you did this, brilliant, wonderful you ....love yourself - don't wait for slim you to love yourself, you are doing great!! :flowerforyou:
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Great work! You are inspiring...let that sink in and you need to own that. We can't change the past, but we can move on and away from it! What you do right now matters the most and you really are doing a kick@$$ job, so be proud of that and when you think of who you are, think of that!!

THIS!! ^^^^
  • UghLorUgh
    UghLorUgh Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Amazing Job! :) You have worked so hard. Well done.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!