big goals & dreams and great visualization

Options
Hi All, a quick hello and introduction of myself here. I love this MFP tool and have used it a couple years now.
Each month and year there are valuable insights on diet and exercise, and taking the time to log has enabled me to fix things that prevent me from being healthy, fit, strong, powerful and vital! I am really grateful for this tool. This year i added a Garmin Vivofit fitness monitor to help me accomplish my goals and gain insights in areas i can tweak. It's been a better than expected investment.

My bio indicates my annual goal for the current year and a little about me.
Every time I'm at the gym treadmill I visualize myself accomplishing my goal by a specific date, and how it will feel, look, and how i will reward myself and what my next goal is beyond the one I'm working on. Definitely want to get physically fit again so i can again enjoy my favorite activities of skiing, scuba, sailing, hiking, and running.

I am a middle aged lady, computer industry marketing professional (aka: lots of public speaking, writing, negotiations and advising), a professional chocolate chef (started my business this year), and enjoy continuous learning and personal improvement. I am going to become fluent in French soon.

I am also big into inspiring other people, have coached many people both professionally and personally.

I look forward to connecting with you in this amazing community of friends with common interests, challenges and goals!