Options

Replies

• Dhathri
    Dhathri Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Spicy food. I can make anything spicy. Lol
  • jillerin457
    Options
    Another sweet drink fiend here. I've switched to Diet Dr Pepper or Coke Zero -- the cherry kind of both is a lot easier to take -- but I still need a "real" one every now and then.

It stinks that even diet sodas are still pretty bad for you, especially your teeth! I don't even miss alcohol or red meat, and never smoked or drank coffee, but soda is probably worse than all of those (except cigarettes)!
  • msamcoates
    msamcoates Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Alcohol!
  • fasttrack27
    Options
    Pizza - have always loved it. Have done very well lately though, only went out for it once this month and limited myself to two pieces (but I did have a few breadsticks too!) Ice cream in the summertime would be a close second. Try to do more frozen yogurt or reduced fat but its just not the same!
  • egbkid
    egbkid Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Ice cream.
    I usually go without, though because it is very expensive! When it goes on sale in the Fall i stock my freezer up, so now i have about 1/2 cup every other day! Mmmm.
  • forbessw
    forbessw Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have trouble w/ Dairy Queen Blizzards...thank goodness they came out w/ the mini. Its small and doesn't destroy my daily calorie intake.
  • qtwells82
    Options
    My wife. I can't give her up for anything. Nothing else would be worth it. And this new lifestyle wouldn't work without her.

awwww so sweet :happy:
  • jennylynn84
    Options
    Chocolate and wine (often together). Luckily I don't have too, as there are plenty of low calorie desserts I prepare (and I'm not a "no sugar" dieter) and I've gotten down with the red wine more now - "healthy heart" is my token excuse, lol.
  • qtwells82
    Options
    Pizza for sure!
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    As of January 2nd I'm giving up alcohol until I go to Mexico. I'm a social drinker. This should be fun times!
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,738 Member
    Options
    Not that I can't give them up, but I work a little dark chocolate and wine into my diet nearly every day (key word being "little").
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    chocolate
  • spritie
    spritie Posts: 167
    Options
    raisins and peanut butter, and excessive water. The raisins and peanut butter (not together) fluctate in there level of need, the water is daily (more than is good for you)

but the plan is to get all 3 under control. baby steps :)
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    So many to list: did give up diet sodas, but still have my non fat no fun mocha every morning. I also gave up my chocolate snacks, but not have control and eat just a few pieces of something if I want to. Moderation!!!
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Diet Coke! I would give up everything else in the world, but no matter what they say about Diet Coke, I get one can of Diet Coke each day if I want it! :smile:
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    My wife. I can't give her up for anything. Nothing else would be worth it. And this new lifestyle wouldn't work without her.

Awesome! but I can't give up the thing I DO with my wife :)
    As for food, I had a hard time giving up snickers... But I did it!
  • sophia_uk
    sophia_uk Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Alcohol!

I agree!
  • Floricienta
    Options

hahaha aww!
  • cutmd
    cutmd Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options

Best answer ever. I can't give up my husband, either. Unfortunately, he is the primary source of calorie-laden food in my life. When he's not around there's no food I can't give up to be skinny, when he's around he makes rich, carb laden meals I find irresistible. :grumble: