Burgers and Pizza while attempting weightloss?

Options
13»

Replies

• jfbisbee
    jfbisbee Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have not given up on either of those foods. I do eat them in moderation though and I am still managing to meet my weight loss goals.
  • HellaCarriefornia
    HellaCarriefornia Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I found I've had the most weight loss success NOT trying to eliminate "junk" food, but rather a realistic, moderate portion of the foods I enjoy. For example, instead of 5 pieces of pizza, I really enjoy one good slice and eat some salad with it. On my numerous, failed earlier attempts at losing weight, I told myself I could only eat "healthy" and it made me crave the things I had marked as off limits more. I found that moderation and balance has worked much better for me.
  • Mommyand4
    Options
    God girl. you are strong. I don't give up pizza for anything in this world. I will always have pizza just instead of 2 slices I will have 1 slice. I don't go crazy with food. As long as I eat smaller portions Im ok. I still eat everything I like just in smaller portions. Good luck
  • keefmac
    keefmac Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I have a real pizza once a week, just eat half for tea and take the other half to work the next day for lunch.. Still managed to lose weight doing this for 4 months..