Friday NSV - Post yours below

I'll go first:

I'm wearing a pair of goal jeans today!

ETA: I super cute pair of Lucky Brand jeans that I bought at a consignment store. I've had them for MONTHS!!!

I'm still a few lbs away from the top of my goal range, but I'm already wearing my goal jeans!!!

(I'm only 3.3 lbs away from getting out of the "overweight" category!)

Replies

• stillhere1981
    stillhere1981 Posts: 119 Member
    I got to a normal BMI this week (just barely, but I'm in)!
  • Happymelz
    Happymelz Posts: 536 Member

Woo hoo!

Just barely still counts!
  • nyboer
    nyboer Posts: 346 Member
    I took a husband only appropriate picture last evening - and then texted it to him. I have *never* done that before. He said it was a good thing he wasn't driving or he would have driven off the road. :laugh: :blushing:
  • I'm also wearing goal jeans today and I feel incredible!
  • DanZiehm
    DanZiehm Posts: 152 Member
    I took a husband only appropriate picture last evening - and then texted it to him. I have *never* done that before. He said it was a good thing he wasn't driving or he would have driven off the road. :laugh: :blushing:

Can I get you to talk my wife into that for me? Your husband is one lucky guy!!!
  • stillhere1981
    stillhere1981 Posts: 119 Member

Woo hoo!

Just barely still counts!

Good for you too! There are few NSVs that feel as good as fitting into your goal jeans. I'm not quite in mine yet, but I was able to easily fit into my current jeans even after I put them in the dryer, which never used to happen!
  • kjoy_
    kjoy_ Posts: 316 Member
    i'm lower than my driver license weight - which used to be a huge, blatant lie!
  • mave34
    mave34 Posts: 109 Member
    I'm not wearing smaller pants yet, but I am wearing my regular pants comfortably with minimal muffin around the top :D Happy Friday!!!!
  • DanZiehm
    DanZiehm Posts: 152 Member
    I have to go shopping for a new belt and new jeans (again) this weekend. The jeans I bought a month ago are already to big on me and I can take them off without unbuttoning or unzipping them. A new wardrobe is a definite benefit of dropping this much weight!
  • RommelMathew
    RommelMathew Posts: 44 Member
    I have a huge collection of dress shirts I used 4 years ago when I was considering myself "slim". I gained weight for the past 2 years (maybe about 20lbs) but now the shirts are too big for me and need alteration. :laugh:
  • GreatGuy07
    GreatGuy07 Posts: 39 Member
    4 months ago, size 38 pants used to be perfect fit. Today, size 33 fits loose.
    4 months ago, couldn't lift 30 lbs dumbells for bench, now can lift 70s.
    4 months ago, couldn't run for 2 minutes straight, today can run 5ks easy.

Thanks for existing NSV lol
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Yesterday in college town, I was dressed up and one fella took a double take, smiled and said "DAMN!"
    It was nice.
  • aethre
    aethre Posts: 150 Member
    Nearly lost my trousers running to my car yesterday! These are the trousers I borrowed from my mum when I started this job because I was too fat for the trousers I owned.... I guess she can have them back now! :laugh:
  • trudywc2
    trudywc2 Posts: 233 Member
    NSV. I tried on a belt today that a few months ago the ends wouldn't even meet. Now I'm wearing it to keep the pants that use to fit from falling down.
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    I've had a few this week.

I started changing my life in late May. Just shortly after I put away the winter clothing, including warm pajamas.

It got below 30 here last night (I know right?!) and had to pull them out again. My pajama pants wouldn't stay up! I had to roll them over.

Also: I ran a mile, which I've done a few times now, but for the first time ever, boredom hit long before exhaustion or pain.
  • LVLFgirl13
    LVLFgirl13 Posts: 26 Member
    This is so silly but...I use those body wrap towels after my shower. I don't know what they towels are really called but they are the towels that have the velco in the front up at the top. For the first time, my towel actually went around my body and overlapped. I usually had it that it would overlap at the top and by the time it reached the bottom of the towel it was open. I was so happy for this NSV!

Congrats to all of you on your NSV! :flowerforyou: Way to go! Great job!!
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 815 Member
    yesterday was cake day at our house for the little ones birthday. I only had one slice of cake and even though i didn't feel like it I still went to the gym
  • shadowloss
    shadowloss Posts: 293 Member
    I have a 1 ton truck that is my commuter vehicle and needless to say it doesn't ride like a luxury car, you feel all the imperfections in the road. Needless to say, yesterday on the way home, I noticed that my Moobs don't bounce nearly as much as I hit the big bumps and I don't have to wait 3 minutes for my belly to stop jiggling. I can't wait till I can make more progress and my body is as solid as the suspension on my truck.
  • IvyLuci
    IvyLuci Posts: 117 Member
    My bf said he didn't recognize it was me in the kitchen, thought it was someone else.

I also went to a second hand shop, tried out a pair of trousers. They were too small (and the wrong cut), but I noticed that my legs looked amazing, and it's starting to look like I have a butt :-D
  • blondie3_04
    blondie3_04 Posts: 28 Member
    This morning I passed up bagel and strawberry cream cheese for breakfast (340 calories) and had a bowl of cream of wheat (140 calories) instead.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!