Sleeping Naked

Options

Replies

• Nograce80
    Nograce80 Posts: 8,443 Member
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    ya'll crazy.

pajama pants for me at least. in case there's a fire and i gotta run out in the middle of the night.
    Keep clothes by my bed!! Plus they can see me nakey if it's that big of deal!
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    Naked
  • Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    ya'll crazy.

pajama pants for me at least. in case there's a fire and i gotta run out in the middle of the night.

Would you really be bothered if you were free willy if there is a fire in your house? I mean so what.. the neighbours get a show... You can parade your junk in front of an audience.. Never know if the girl next door likes what she sees? :joy:
  • Determined_ella_89
    Options
    Nograce80 wrote: »
    ya'll crazy.

i ain't got no time for that. fire happens i'm grabbing my wallet and my phone by the bed and booking it out the window. if it takes the whole apartment complex, i gotta live to tell the tale. could be a book deal in it.
    ya'll crazy.

Would you really be bothered if you were free willy if there is a fire in your house? I mean so what.. the neighbours get a show... You can parade your junk in front of an audience.. Never know if the girl next door likes what she sees? :joy:

am i getting paid?

Won't you be getting paid in favour at one point when they see what kind of package you have? Lol you never know there may be a fire woman!
  • Determined_ella_89
    Options
    ya'll crazy.

i ain't got no time for that. fire happens i'm grabbing my wallet and my phone by the bed and booking it out the window. if it takes the whole apartment complex, i gotta live to tell the tale. could be a book deal in it.
    ya'll crazy.

am i getting paid?

Won't you be getting paid in favour at one point when they see what kind of package you have? Lol you never know there may be a fire woman!

"So, uh, you come here often?"

xx401mgna9g9.gif
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Should not be an issue if the house catches fire. What if it caught fire while you were in the shower or if you were busy making love. You would not have time to put clothes on. It could happen at any time. better to sleep comfortable than to worry about what may happen.
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    Depends on the night, but where I live it's too hot to sleep wearing much more than boxers and an undershirt at most. It's routinely 100+ degrees during the day, and 90+ at night here.
  • Mrj183
    Mrj183 Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    its too hot here to wear clothes to bed. Heck during the summer i just walk around my apartment naked.
  • scribb
    Options
    Sounds like a good plan.
  • New_determination
    New_determination Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Sleep in undies
  • AMJ20152015
    AMJ20152015 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I always slept naked until I had kids. Now usually sleep in boxers and a tank top.
  • scribb
    Options
    Maximus wrote: »
    I work naked

Sounds interesting
  • scribb
    Options
    Best way to sleep
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    ya'll crazy.

ya'll crazy.

am i getting paid?

DE nakes me laugh :smiley::smiley:
  • henshemi
    henshemi Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    I always walk around in my house in my underwear 90% of the time. As soon as I get home, off goes the clothes. Most comfortable
  • mistym3193
    mistym3193 Posts: 7,641 Member
    Options
    All the time :#