In Ketosis, but I didn't intend to be...

Options

Replies

• trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    200.gif
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    This thread is a long stranger/funnier when you've had two glasses of wine.
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    That is exactly the kind of "input" that I explicitly said I don't need. I have the internet, I'm not stupid. READ before replying, thanks.

My oh my, OP. You really come off as a rude and pompous individual. Learn how to treat others.
  • trinatrina1984
    Options
    enhanced-buzz-8970-1411241595-4.jpg
  • Elsie_Brownraisin
    Elsie_Brownraisin Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    The thread will get closed if I post some of these - just google image 'piss and vinegar'. I wanted something along the lines of:

nwxb8w.jpg

But got sacreligious erotic designer underwear instead.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    I strongly unrecommend typing 'unhealthy urine' into Google. My poor eyes :frown:

There are a lot of things I have typed into Google since becoming more active on this site that I really wish I could unsee...

Whatever you do people, play (internet) safe
  • Elsie_Brownraisin
    Options
    Pee drinkers on British morning telly. Sadly missing Charlie Brooker's ranty commentary over the top. Still revolting and hilarious though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl5zAzlw-wg

That poor medically trained professional thinks it's a really bad idea, bless.
  • trinatrina1984
    Options
    I strongly unrecommend typing 'unhealthy urine' into Google. My poor eyes :frown:

There are a lot of things I have typed into Google since becoming more active on this site that I really wish I could unsee...

Google blue waffles. I dare you.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Okay, this just went next level :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options

I can't imagine what that would be but I am scared to look. Does it look like ketones?
  • trinatrina1984
    Options

I can't imagine what that would be but I am scared to look. Does it look like ketones?

Yes but more flamboyant
  • Elsie_Brownraisin
    Options

Okay, this just went next level :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Why? Why? If someone says 'I dare you' it is imperative that I do that thing. Christ that's bad.
  • trinatrina1984
    Options

Why? Why? If someone says 'I dare you' it is imperative that I do that thing. Christ that's bad.

200.gif
  • nutmegoreo
    Options

Done it already, along with (deleted) and many other things :noway:

My innocence was stolen by the internet! :laugh:

Edited: I originally attributed the loss of innocence to MFP, but in all honesty this was not the only site which contributed.

ETA 2: Seriously, don't search the other two above...

Edit #3: deleted the other two, really would like to unsee them.
  • nutmegoreo
    Options

Nope, oily ketones are preferable.
  • uconnwinsnc1
    uconnwinsnc1 Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Go see a doctor.

And don't worry, blue waffle is fake.
  • andeey
    andeey Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    vfsR7lb.gif
  • Froody2
    Froody2 Posts: 338 Member