CHALLENGE: Starting 30 Day Shred on January 1st

2»

Replies

• Came home from grocery shopping and it was in my mailbox!!! woot I can start tomorrow:)
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Came home from grocery shopping and it was in my mailbox!!! woot I can start tomorrow:)

Absolutely PERFECT timing!! Yay!! :)
  • By the way question I tried to see if I can log it on the exercise and couldnt figure out bc it wasnt coming up as 30 day shred
  • MaryTheIceCube
    By the way question I tried to see if I can log it on the exercise and couldnt figure out bc it wasnt coming up as 30 day shred

I did a little research on your question, and it seems to be the general consensus to enter it as 'circuit training' -- supposed to be a fairly close representation of how many calories we will burn on this workout. :)
  • WriteNovels
    WriteNovels Posts: 56 Member
    I had the same question because I stared mine today. Thanks!
  • ang2803
    ang2803 Posts: 39
    So I just ordered mine off Walmart.com with some dumbells. I will start this too!
  • carfam07
    carfam07 Posts: 39 Member
    Count me in-I'm doing a Valentines day challenge too to try to lose 10 pounds by Valentines Day. Plan is to do the shred through this date to see if I can lose the 10 pounds. I'll keep posting.
  • MaryTheIceCube
    I had the same question because I stared mine today. Thanks!

You're welcome! How did your first day go?? I'm excited to start it tomorrow!
  • MaryTheIceCube
    So I just ordered mine off Walmart.com with some dumbells. I will start this too!

SWEET!!! I'm eagerly awaiting getting this underway tomorrow! Glad you'll be joining us!!
  • MaryTheIceCube
    Count me in-I'm doing a Valentines day challenge too to try to lose 10 pounds by Valentines Day. Plan is to do the shred through this date to see if I can lose the 10 pounds. I'll keep posting.

You can do it!! Check back often, and we'll help keep you on track to losing those 10 pounds by V-Day! Best wishes. :)
  • isislc
    isislc Posts: 140 Member
    I'm in, I have the DVD and never started it. I guess it's time to start!
  • MaryTheIceCube
    I'm in, I have the DVD and never started it. I guess it's time to start!

Awesome!! Great time to start!! :)
  • MaryTheIceCube
    For those of you who are joining together to start 30 Day Shred today, I've given it some thought, and I'll be setting up our first weekly challenge check-in thread today, after I have completed Day 1 of the Shred. Look for this thread title within the next couple of hours: Shreddin' Eleven Week One

Feel free to come back each day throughout the week to update your progress as you wish... please, share your experiences... it will help everyone feel more comfortable with carrying through all 3 levels of the Shred, no matter how long it takes. No competition here; support, encouragement, determination and dedication are the keys to this challenge. Best wishes, and let's get to Shreddin' Eleven!!! :-D
  • dlubold3
    dlubold3 Posts: 11 Member
    Ive ordered mine, and am awaiting it! :) I'll goin as soon as i get it!
  • carfam07
    Day one for me-what a great workout! I'll keep posting. Hope to do this every day of the week.
  • carfam07
    Day two-great workout. I hope to do this for 7 days before moving on to the next level.
This discussion has been closed.