Options
    woow!! good job!! you looks great :)
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    You look so young!! Happy New Year! :)
  • doris_day
    Options
    Holy cow! what a transformation! You don't even look like the same person! Lookin' hot!!!!! Super inspriing! I can't wait to reach my goals - thanks for the extra confidence.
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    I would have never thought that those two pics were the same person Great job with your success
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    How did you figure out how to reverse your age?
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    OMG, you look like a completely different person! Amazing, congratulations!
  • 4x4n8
    4x4n8 Posts: 29
    Options
    Whoa baby! You were so cute and cuddly before and now you are so handsome and strong. CONGRATS!!! :)
  • Steph_Anie
    Steph_Anie Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    this is one of those moments i need a "like" button! Great Job!
  • nemrenu
    nemrenu Posts: 211
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    You look Amazing!!!!
  • anna441
    anna441 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    speechlesss...congratulations..
  • goaliema
    goaliema Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    ****Wow!***

Great transformation!!

Thanks for posting your pics and stories! Many of us here don't see the whole picture in the mirror! It is not until you see a real photo that you get thinking or even offended by what others see. As we look in the mirror and not like what we see..we change our clothes or even get dressed and as we walk out the door we think that others won't see what we just saw!

Whether it is a little or alot of fluff..pictures don't lie!

Obviously last year was your "my year"... this year is my "my year" and I hope many others here will share that quote with me and it will be our success stories that you and others will be reading come this time next year!!

all the best and happy new year to the new you!
  • mapinkerton
    Options
    You look fabulous! That is an awesome accomplishment and you should be SO proud of yourself!
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Awesome.... :bigsmile:

Maybe it's just the sunglasses, but you don't even look like the same person anymore!
  • dgilner
    dgilner Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    dont know that i can say anything else that hasnt already been said - but DANG your photos are amazing!! Your transformation was amazing! And you look 21 again!!!!
    Celebrate yourself!
  • kidtechnical
    Options
    You're like a new man, ditching the wine for the surf has shaved lbs & years off you, well done!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    you look awesome.....so much healthier and happier and YOUNGER!!!!!!!! keep up the good work....
  • Trairai3773
    Options
    WOWEE!!! So impressed with your results. It takes a lot of work and you should be proud :-)
  • grimmojo
    Options
    This is really inspiring.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!