I am full--breakfast today

Options

Replies

• zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    Ok, so first it was blog posts in the forums, now it's diary entries with commentary.

In other news, I'm a bout to brush my teeth.

Log the burn but only eat back half the calories.
  • northbanu
    northbanu Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    The forums aren't a food diary.

Are we now all going to post about what we ate today?
    I'm about to demolish a buffalo chicken salad.
    And we should post a pretty picture along with it! Watch out Instagram, here comes MFP
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Do you ever eat breakfast and then afterward say "Why did I put that stuff in my stomach? I'm not even hungry!"

Habit?

Do you ever look at your posts on this forum and afterward say "Why am I using an image of Professor Sebastian Johnson, Faculty of Medicine, National Heart & Lung Institute, Imperial College London, and pretending it is me?"

Faker?
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Do you ever eat breakfast and then afterward say "Why did I put that stuff in my stomach? I'm not even hungry!"

Habit?

Do you ever look at your posts on this forum and afterward say "Why am I using an image of Professor Sebastian Johnson, Faculty of Medicine, National Heart & Lung Institute, Imperial College London, and pretending it is me?"

Faker?
    When you can defy the laws of thermodynamics, anything is possible.
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options

Habit?

Faker?
    Also, all is fair in love and selling books based on pseudoscience.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    When does this blog update? I've been waiting patiently to see if the OP was able to stuff some lunch down his gullet or if the apple peels kept him Forever Full
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Well this post is a little odd OP but I had yoghurt topped with blueberries + Mayonaise tuna on crip bread. 241 calories
    Is that opposite of bloodz bread?
  • Alluminati
    Options
    Damn you caught me before the edit
    :drinker:
  • sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    When does this blog update? I've been waiting patiently to see if the OP was able to stuff some lunch down his gullet or if the apple peels kept him Forever Full

:laugh:
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    I'm hungry. :grumble:
  • Onderwoman
    Options
    Generic - Peel on An Apple , 1/4 cup 12 0 0 0 0

Coffee - Brewed from grounds, 1 cup (8 fl oz) 2 0 0 5 116

Sugar - Sugar Granulated, 2 g 8 0 0 0 0

Coffee Mate - Dry Creamer, 1 Tsp 10 0 1 0 0

Dole - Bananas, 1 Banana 110 1 0 1 422

Kroger Oats - 100% Whole Grain Oats - Old Fashioned, 1 cups 300 12 5 0 0

Add Food Quick Tools 442 13 6 6 538

You go girl! ... oh...
  • LeonCX
    LeonCX Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I had an apple-peel pizza for dinner.
    I'm full.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    56 posts, most of them dogging on this guy for proudly posting his breakfast on a dieting site.

only on MFP.

:tongue:
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    56 posts, most of them dogging on this guy for proudly posting his breakfast on a dieting site.

only on MFP.

It's a straight C&P... I mean add in a "Best breakfast I've had in a long time, and I'm actually full!" and it would be 100 times less awkward.
  • Onderwoman
    Options

only on MFP.

Yeah, whats wrong with people here?!?! I mean anywhere else if someone you didn't know walked in and said "I am full--breakfast today" and went on to list a whole bunch of stuff they ate, it would be perfectly normal and nobody would ever think to poke fun at it. Right?
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options

only on MFP.

It's a straight C&P... I mean add in a "Best breakfast I've had in a long time, and I'm actually full!" and it would be 100 times less awkward.
    So awkward signals: dog pile?:huh:
  • Alluminati
    Options

only on MFP.

C&P:dog pile :drinker:
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

only on MFP.

*looks around for Sabine's helpful contribution to this thread. finds......?*
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options

only on MFP.

*looks around for Sabine's helpful contribution to this thread. finds......?*
    Sorry you missed it.
  • I eat oatmeal and fruit all the time why was this considered such a bad breakfast?