Boosting Metabolism

2»

Replies

• sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 758 Member
    The things that have previously worked for me are:

- eating little and often like 5 mini meals each day with some protein at each meal.

- calorie shifting so every 3 days I eat 500 calories more (just or a day) then go back to my regular calorie intake

- weight training, building up more muscle helps as it increases your RMR which in turn uses up more calories each day.

Try some of these things. Stick with it and you will see the weight come off.

Happy 2011
  • Jillk1023
    Jillk1023 Posts: 121 Member
    oh yeah the change should work, i have had the same problem so i have changed it up some the (execrise) and this week i lost 2 lbs. my diet is 1200 too, but once i add in my workout i am putting out more then what i am putting in. I do eat alot of protein and i try really super hard to eat only things that have a mother or come from the ground. good luck :smile:
  • hottottie11
    hottottie11 Posts: 907 Member
    Thanks! I'm excited because this week I'm taking a body sculpting class, kick boxing and yoga in addition to 2 days of running and elliptical training. I hope it makes a difference
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Help! My BMR is 1269! Yikes!! So does that mean that I am doomed to only eat that many calories for the rest of my life?

D
This discussion has been closed.