What Did You Weigh In High School?

Options
So I am wondering what everyone weighed in high school. Is your weightloss goal now to be where you were at in high school? Or are you like me and never in a million years want to weigh what you did in high school. I was always overweight, I now weigh less than I did when I graduated, and I want to be even smaller when my 10 year reunion rolls around. How about all you?

Replies

• Dreamerlove
    Dreamerlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I am currently at 145, and all flubber. In high school i was 112, but all bone.Soo I want to be a sexy 120-125. Never would i want to be a 112 again....
  • Hitsujikai
    Hitsujikai Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I weighed 200lbs in high school, but I was also in pretty good shape. I now weight 184lbs having been up at 243lbs in August this year and nowhere near in as good a shape as I was back then, but I'm working on it.
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I think I am now at or very very close to my highschool weight. I was never super thin but I was decent / normal. I'd like to now go beyond that and look better than I did at my best.
  • ladybug91254
    ladybug91254 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I weighed 105 to 110 till I got pregnant the first time...weighed 125 the day I came home from the hospital with her...no way would I want to weight any of those again...I look back at photos and I think I look sick...but I didn't watch what I ate...ate whatever I wanted...I just didn't gain back then. Of course we also didn't eat out - fast food or otherwise or have all the snacks we have these days so I'm thinking it was just natural.
  • AutismMom
    AutismMom Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    In highschool I always yo-yo'd, but was very lanky and weight about 125lbs mostly, and then when I graduated I was 160lbs, never again! I am 149 right now, and I would love to be able to see 140, and I would be a happy girl! :)
  • thoallen
    Options
    My first main goal actually is what I weighed in high school, 220lbs, as Junior. I would like to lose 40 pounds first, then if I see fit, I can lose more. I am 6 foot 3 inches tall, so I need not lose to much or I would look like a stick!
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I weighed 115-120 in high school. My goal is to get to 130 because I know that's a healthy weight for me when I have the right amount of muscle on me. In high school I probably had a fairly high body fat percentage with little muscle. Once I was out of college and in a dance company I had way more muscle and that's when my weight started to creep up. I got up to about 140 but was in pretty decent shape.
  • angeladawn88
    Options
    I should have put what I weighed lol. I was about 250, now i'm around 215, and loving it. I don't remember what it was like to be that big, and I never want to know again.
  • josephbales
    Options
    I weighed in the 230s and 240s in high school. My last weigh-in was 219 and I'm in MUCH better shape now than I was then. It makes me feel good to be the in the best shape of my life, but it does seem to make the rest of my life before seem to be a bit of a waste.
  • lilac01
    lilac01 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm still in high school and i weigh 98 pounds.
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Hmmm - height would help. I am 5'7" and weighed around 125-130 in High School. My goal is set at 150 but once I get there I MAY want an additional 5-10 - just depends how I look, feel and believe I can MAINTAIN!
  • odyssey1013
    Options
    I was too thin in high school. I hated it so much, I tried everything to weigh in the triple digits...then I finally started gaining some around age 16, finally went up to 130 by the end of senior year. Three years later, I am still at 130 but I look 10 lbs heavier because until recently I had never been one to exercise or watch what I eat. Now I am trying to get back to a toned 120, the weight I was at age 17.
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I was a very muscular, athletic 130. I can't WAIT to be there again!
  • cflorkie
    cflorkie Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    In grade 9 I weighed 75 pounds. So no lol. When I graduated I was a very fit 110 and I wouldn't mind being that again, right now I'm hovering at 98 but am working on building muscle
  • midmomike2
    Options
    I had started my weight loss goal to get to 210, I made it then decided maybe I can make it to 200, I now weigh 185 and in high school I wrestled at 185 and weighed between 181 and 188. Remarkably, that was over (ah-hmm)20 years ago!
  • advocacy
    Options
    In High School I weighed about 175 but I was a monster...lifting weights everyday - now I'm 185 and fat, fat, fat...so my goal is to get down to 165 and hopefully begin building muscle again
  • frogmommy
    frogmommy Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    An athletic 130 (and I thought I was huge....). Heading to 140 now ~ 25 years and two kids later!
  • Sarah_B_Harris
    Options
    It's been 20 years since high school!!! Weighed 145 my junior year, then 115 my senior year. I thought I was so fat! I would give anything to weigh 145 again! I'm working on a small goal of 165 right now. Then we will see about 145 down the road... :)
  • angeladawn88
    Options
    I never really thought about being underweight, and reading some of these I see that people struggle with that as much as us that do with being over weight. i wish everyone luck to getting to the goals you are setting for yourselfs. Be it losing weight, or gaining weight.
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and in high school I weighed 150-155 and felt VERY fat. Right after high school I got married and got pregnant and after my third child I weighed a lot. The highest recorded (that I know of) was 286ish. My goal right now is a fit and healthy 145. When I get there we will see how I feel I may try getting to 135. Right now I am very proud to say I am 223.6 pounds and soon to say goodbye to the 220's and am well on my way to my half way point already!