What Did You Weigh In High School?

Options

Replies

• benbidder
    Options
    I was 117 in high school. I would like to be around there again, I am at 120 or so right now, but just have the ugh around the middle...so, whatever I end up to get rid of that, I will be happy. :)
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I weighed 80-95 in high school. I was always underweight until my 31 birthday. Then I got sick and was on prednisone for several months. Whammo. I never wanna be that skinny again. 130 is my goal and daily exercise.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I was about 110 in high school but I wasn't healthy. I took ephedrine and really didn't eat much at all. Today at 145 I am healthy and can do so much more than when I was a twig. I would like to get to 130.
  • lsjd2000
    lsjd2000 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'4 and was about 130 in high school and thought i was fat - too bad i didn't have a good image of myself i am now about 200 and trying hard to lose weight - i have slacked off a bit the last 6mths but and going back into the routine of working out and eating better. :) i would be happy about 145
  • ser0630
    ser0630 Posts: 223
    Options
    I was pretty skinny in high school. When I graduated, I weighed 108 lbs and I was also 5' 7 1/2" tall. Back then, I was also participating in sports too (mostly softball and soccer) so I was quite active.

During college, I grew 2.5 inches (I'm now 5' 10").
  • aavincen
    Options
    When I graduated, I was 130. I am the largest I have ever been at 185 lbs. I am supposed to be between 140-165. lol. I would like to be 140. I like being a size 4 opposed to a size 12.
  • Jerrytcher
    Options
    I was about 150 lbs (5'11") in high school - about 250 now. Hope to split the difference at around 195-200.
  • lilrhody
    lilrhody Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and large framed. I weighed 125 when I graduated from high school - and looking back at my photos I was too thin. I'm now aiming for a healthy and strong 150.
  • lisateachawa
    lisateachawa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I weighed 175 in high school and that was 25 years ago. I want to get to 150 someday. :tongue:
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    i was 185 when i graduated. i was pretty well built. over the past 16 years i've gained 100 lbs alot of it has been muscle but too much is fat my goal is 220
  • epeebes
    epeebes Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Freshman year I was 132 (and I thought I was Fat!) By senior year I was around 150.

Ultimately I want to be 135. But I will settle for 150 by summer.
  • SarahRuth♥
    SarahRuth♥ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I weighed 129 in high school. Yes, exactly 129. Never gained no matter how I ate. I'm now 203, my highest weight was about 220. I'm initially aiming for 160, would like to eventually get down to 150, and then we'll see how I feel about going any lower.

A few years ago I managed to get down to 160, and I was exercising a lot, so I was down to a size 8 and felt and looked great! I'll never get down to 130 again, at least not and maintain it! Plus I liked how I looked better when I was building some muscle, and I had no muscle in high school. That adds some weight. :)
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    I was 155 now i weigh 177. it's funny i always thought i was big in high school. now I'm trying to get back to that weight
  • dancer77
    dancer77 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I weighed 118lbs when I started high school...I did soccer/dance/tkd so it was all muscle and I was a size 0-1 I think? i'm not sure as I wasn't really into clothes at that age. I just wore whatever fit! Personally 118 still seems too much for my 5'3" tiny bone structure body.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I was a twig , about 100-110 lbs, through high school, graduated in 1990, and weighed little less through college. Inched up to nearly 120 when I was about 26, broke up with my then boyfriend, dropped back down to 103. Got over him. Went up to about 125 and realized I looked way better than when I was super skinny. Fell in love and got married. Discovered the joys of Ranch dressing. Gained weight. Developed a jaw problem and couldn't eat normally for 18 months, lost weight. Got my jaw problems managed and made up for lost time when I couldn't eat. Gained weight. Got a dog - my exercise buddy - and my geriatric got very sick so I spent all my spare time, before she died, coaxing her to eat, and lost weight. In late 2008, I lost my Mom. In early 2009 I lost my job. In early 2010, I lost my Dad. And during all this, kinda lost my mind. Started to get back on track, and in October, one of my cats - a healthy 2 year old - suddenly died. Lost my mind again. Went on a eating binge. Gained 10 pounds above my top weight. Got angry. Decided to do something about it... and about 4 weeks later, here I am. Five pounds down.

I wouldn't want to be as thin as I was in high school. I looked like a bobble-head! But I was happy with how I looked at the time, and I was in good shape because I roller skated for hours & hours every weekend. I'd like to be that fit and happy again, just not that bony.
  • sk4399
    sk4399 Posts: 96
    Options
    I weighed 104 when I graduated almost 15 years ago. I am 5'4" and didn't diet. When I started MFP I was 174 and my goal is 125ish. I have 30 more pounds to go!
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    My weight in highschool was anywhere between 190 and 220. My highest was 290 and I"m currently about 240. My goal is to get around 170 so a little lower than in high school.....I have never ever been a skinny person, but anything around 200 suited me
  • Cassandra1219
    Options
    I was 1/2 the person I am now.
  • gmchevere
    Options
    I think I was around 120-125 when I started high school. I graduated at 135. My heaviest was freshmen year of college at 150 (good ol' freshmen 15!!)
  • amymt10
    amymt10 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6, and in high school I weighed 108 and couldnt gain weight. Not the problem now!! LOL. Now at 34yrs old and 2 kids later I am 138lbs. I would love to be 130. 2 months ago I was 133, somehow 5lbs crept up, trying to loose that now.