almost one year later, 45 lbs down!

13»

Replies

• Ahzuri
    Ahzuri Posts: 272 Member
    You look awesome!

Also I have that orange shirt lol
  • You can't see the difference?! Wow! That's amazing!! You're a very beautiful girl!
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    The pictures are amazing! You look beautiful!
  • wintervixen78
    wintervixen78 Posts: 176 Member
    Wow! Well done!! That's really inspirering and I can't wait to loose even half my goal weight.

946094.png

q6OP.png 

Starting January 2011 Thread
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/146800-starting-january-2011
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    You.Look.Awesome!

Great job!
  • hellokatee
    hellokatee Posts: 211 Member
    You look beautiful! What a fantastic job!
  • joysu
    joysu Posts: 71
    you look great!! that is about the same numbers for me but haven't gotten there yet. i still have about 6 to 10 pounds to go! thanks for sharing and motivating us to keep going!!!!!!!!
  • curvykent
    curvykent Posts: 140 Member
    You look like 2 different people to me. I mean, I know it's both you ;) but there is a BIG difference. It's such a shame that our perception can be so off from reality. I know when I was 145 I saw myself as if I was 185. Then when I got to 185 the denial set in so strongly that I wasn't aware of the weight that kept piling on. All of a sudden at 205 I noticed stretch marks forming on my stomach and couldnt' figure out how it was happening. Now, I'm dreaming and striving to get to 145. And when I do I will make it my next goal to not just maintain it but to see it for what it is. You're an inpiration. Your pictures were exactly what I needed today. I was in tears feeling overwhelmed with the process but seeing your pics gave me a boost of motivation.

How did you do it?

BTW your legs look great. I want legs like that!:smile:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    How can you NOT see the difference? Babe, you look fantastic!
  • Great job! How can you NOT tell the difference! You look fabulous!
  • Congrats! You look great! ;-)
  • Wow! Thank you everyone! You're all so sweet :blushing:
  • You look like 2 different people to me. I mean, I know it's both you ;) but there is a BIG difference. It's such a shame that our perception can be so off from reality. I know when I was 145 I saw myself as if I was 185. Then when I got to 185 the denial set in so strongly that I wasn't aware of the weight that kept piling on. All of a sudden at 205 I noticed stretch marks forming on my stomach and couldnt' figure out how it was happening. Now, I'm dreaming and striving to get to 145. And when I do I will make it my next goal to not just maintain it but to see it for what it is. You're an inpiration. Your pictures were exactly what I needed today. I was in tears feeling overwhelmed with the process but seeing your pics gave me a boost of motivation.

How did you do it?

BTW your legs look great. I want legs like that!:smile:

I have been in the exact same situation as you. It honestly was a struggle at first, but it was all about baby steps for me. I started making small changes, and then they turned into a complete lifestyle change. I am lucky though to be a fairly picky eater, so I never really had too bad of habits, but I was a mindless eater. I love to eat, and so I did so...all the time. My advice is to take it one step at a time, and DO NOT beat yourself up for eating too much, or not exercising for a day. It is a lifestyle change, not a fad diet. Best of Wishes!!! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!