Exercise Bragging!

Options
Ok I am the kind of girl who needs to toot my own horn when it comes to exercise so I am going to keep a running topic in here for my "tooting"

Feel free to join in with your own bragging! The more the merrier!

Today 12/31/10 I did
P90 X arms work out
C25K week 1 for the 3rd day !

Who else wants to brag?!?

Replies

• sherylhs
    sherylhs Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Good job Nikki!

I just finished 50 minutes on the elliptical - 5.69 miles. Woot!
  • Michelle_J
    Michelle_J Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I can't brag but I can Woo Hoo you. That's awesome!!!! Todays a hard day to focus on exercising and dieting but you did it! =] Happy New Year!
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Ill add -- because I love bragging and I think it makes us feel good about ourselves
    I ran 13.1 miles today in my little New Year Eve unofficial half marathon!
  • cavycity
    cavycity Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    WooHoo!! Great work! Today I swam 20 minutes (the pool closed early), and then ran four miles. I am pretty proud!
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I did a Biggest Loser Wii workout today. :) It's no game!! Lol. I did one labeled hard, and it consisted of a lot of "plank" moves. I believe I held plank over 24 times for 45 seconds each time in between doing other variations of the move. My arms and shoulders were on FiRE! I was almost reduced to tears during my last circuit. Burned 658 calories, and feeling good. Yay!
  • wannbAhottie
    wannbAhottie Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have nothing to brag about today....
    I just wanted to say... y'all are awesome, I love that you are so proud of what you are now doing
    Keep it up!
  • TattooedMommy427
    TattooedMommy427 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Mine's small. I'm on week 1 of Turbo Jam.
    Today is supposed to be an off day, but I did the 20 minute workout anyway.
  • emmaleigh47
    Options
    Mine's small. I'm on week 1 of Turbo Jam.
    Today is supposed to be an off day, but I did the 20 minute workout anyway.

Thats awesome! and a good sign because it means you liked it enough to do on a day off?! :)
  • heatypablo
    Options
    I did a Biggest Loser Wii workout today. :) It's no game!! Lol. I did one labeled hard, and it consisted of a lot of "plank" moves. I believe I held plank over 24 times for 45 seconds each time in between doing other variations of the move. My arms and shoulders were on FiRE! I was almost reduced to tears during my last circuit. Burned 658 calories, and feeling good. Yay!

Wow, I need to get this BIggest Loser Wii game!! I have a love/hate relationship with the plank exercise! :happy:
  • emmaleigh47
    Options

Hey can youtell me more about the BL game? I have a Wii and Wii fit, but havent checked this out yet? What do you need to buy? Do you like it?
  • Mawskittykat
    Mawskittykat Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I have always heard this funny saying. " He that tooteth not his own horn, his horn shall not get tooted" LOL :laugh: Keep up the great work ya'll.
  • manleyzoo
    manleyzoo Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I have nothing to brag about for today, but would love to brag when I do!! LOL Good job for all of you that are bragging and there is nothing wrong with tooting your own horn when it comes to this!!
  • burtdesigns
    Options
    Today was an off day and I decided to do a 3 mile hike with a friend to burn some stress! Toot-Toot! :)
  • 0ssum_Bl0ss0m
    0ssum_Bl0ss0m Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Today I set a personal best! 60 minutes on the elliptical with an estimated 816 calories burned! T00T!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    I have always heard this funny saying. " He that tooteth not his own horn, his horn shall not get tooted" LOL :laugh: Keep up the great work ya'll.

Too(t) cute! :)
  • anikkim0915
    anikkim0915 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    AMAZING JOB EVERYONE!!!!

Keep Tooting!!
  • sassyfied
    Options
    Rode 20km for the first time on my bike today. I usually only do about 10km and feel really great.

I like to represent all the fat people out there who exercise because they love it. It's not just about losing weight, it's about doing something our bodies appreciate because it keeps our hearts healthy and our joints strong.
  • ObviousIndigo
    ObviousIndigo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I danced with the wii for 2hours (i log 90 minutes due to selection time)
    I am about to go for a 3km walk:)
    I walk Every night...Takes about an hour! Awesome stress reliever:)

Great job to everyone else!! Keep it up
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    My fiance advised me this evening that I am addicted to working out (big change over the last year)... There are worse things :tongue: I have worked out every day for a while now (lost count of the months I've kept this up), and each day I push harder. For the first time in months, my muscles in my back, obliques and inner thighs hurt - but it's the hurt so good-hurt :wink: I :love: :love: this feeling: it means I'm toning, firming, strengthening and getting better everyday day :happy: And I have higher endurance & stamina than my fiance & I can't wait to workout with my sisters in 2011 since they've always thought they could "push" me to limits and I can now keep up with them :happy:
  • BoresEasily
    Options
    My fiance advised me this evening that I am addicted to working out (big change over the last year)... There are worse things :tongue: I have worked out every day for a while now (lost count of the months I've kept this up), and each day I push harder. For the first time in months, my muscles in my back, obliques and inner thighs hurt - but it's the hurt so good-hurt :wink: I :love: :love: this feeling: it means I'm toning, firming, strengthening and getting better everyday day :happy: And I have higher endurance & stamina than my fiance & I can't wait to workout with my sisters in 2011 since they've always thought they could "push" me to limits and I can now keep up with them :happy:

You said every day and each day you push harder. Are you working the same muscle groups two days in a row? What kinds of workouts are you doing because if you're working the same groups day after day you're giving your muscles no rest and while at rest is when get they are built. It's great that you're working yourself hard, but working yourself hard without rest isn't wise.