2»

Replies

• edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
  • gdunn55
    gdunn55 Posts: 363
    Options
    Well today's trend are the little emo kids that act like their so deep. Please.. I consider myself a man's man, and hang with those likewise. We might not be built like Stallone, but by golly, I'm working on it.
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    This is pretty deep subject. There are a lot of things that are traditionally "Manly". Being ripped and strong is certainly one of them. What about working on cars? My Dad and grandfather taught me how to work on cars. What about knowing about sports? While my Dad taught me to work on cars, I watched sports with my Mom. What about Huntin' n Fishin'. I'm not really good at either but I enjoy them. Are they manly things?

A man can be a lot of things. The biggest trait I look for when I'm sizing up another man really has nothing to do with any of this. It's can I TRUST them. And if they fail my trust are they Man enough to apoligize. Everything people admire in a Man hinges on that. Yeah, great they're ripped and they know how to kill someone. If they got that way at the expense of their family and those that trust them...I don't admire or envy them at all.
  • wonderish
    wonderish Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    STEROIDS!!
  • edorice
    Options
    STEROIDS!!

Are you saying that you take steroids?
  • exercisesucks
    Options
    STEROIDS!!

The funny thing about steroids, YOU HAVE TO STILL WORK OUT FOR THEM TO WORK! They are not magic beans that make you grow muscles in your sleep. They allow your body to work harder and recover faster to build muscles. I would never use them but I dont begrudge those who do. They know better than I do.
  • tater8589
    tater8589 Posts: 616
    Options
    I can't wait to see this movie!! As a woman, my goal is to be KICK *kitten* like Alice in Resident evil!!! LOL

Ditto. I would love to be as KA as her.
  • edorice
    Options