How do you take your coffee?

Options

Replies

• crystallynnl
    crystallynnl Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I love International Delight French Vanilla..and lots of it..
  • drepublic
    drepublic Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Just a splash of unsweetened vanilla almond milk or I just drink it black. I prefer to eat my calories and not drink them. :smile:
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Lately I've been enjoying hazelnut creme flavored coffee, but I'm good with pretty much any medium roast. I never cared for sweet coffee, but I used non-dairy Coffee-Mate for many years. Now I make cashew milk once a week and use that as my creamer. Really good. I've tried going black, but don't enjoy it as much.
  • 13bbird13
    13bbird13 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Someone upthread mentioned adding a spoonful of unsweetened cocoa powder to black coffee, for those who might not be particularly into black coffee... I tried it and it's really good! Just 10 calories. Yum. I also tried Stevia, but I think I used too much the first time... have to play with the amount a little to see if I end up liking it or not.
  • Tammy_1971
    Tammy_1971 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    So, just curious... how do you take your coffee in the morning (or during the day)? I use vanilla-flavored Starbucks K-cups with one Sweet N Low and a splash of vanilla-flavored creamer. I like my coffee sweet!

Vanilla flavored coffee, 1 Stevia in the Raw packet, and 3 TBLS of either Sugar-Free Caramel Vanilla or Sugar-Free Peppermint Mocha liquid creamer (my favorite).
  • Squid4TRX
    Squid4TRX Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I like my coffee plain without cream or sugar...and strong.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    cm-31227-050a1ebfcd0279.png
  • jtr357
    jtr357 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Black & must be freshly ground
  • trudywc2
    trudywc2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I used to take it "reg" two sugars and milk. Since starting to eat better, I have switched to black. Now when I have sugar it's too sweet.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    i like my coffee like i like my Death Stars... gigantic, on the dark side, and strong enough to destroy a planet.
  • kimnsc
    kimnsc Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    How-do-you-take-your-coffee-500x767.jpg
  • kimnsc
    kimnsc Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    i like my coffee like i like my Death Stars... gigantic, on the dark side, and strong enough to destroy a planet.

I like you!
  • Kimmer03
    Kimmer03 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Specialty coffee or fresh ground beans (locally roasted if I can find them for a good price) with two TBSP half and half.
  • RardinSL
    Options
    Wish I could drink my coffee black, but just can't stand the taste that way. Love my decaf or half-caf (my body doesn't handle caffeine well) with a tsp of Domino Light (Sugar/Stevia mix) and 2 - 4 oz of half and half depending on my mood in the morning. I need to find a lower calorie alternative to the half and half that still tastes good. It has to be a good quality coffee.
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Black.
    To match my heart.
  • awinner_au
    awinner_au Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Single Origin Espresso Black.
  • azwen
    azwen Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I like 2 tbsp. half & half and 3 drops of liquid stevia.
  • skylardevenney
    skylardevenney Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    ive always taken in with lots of cream & sugar but today i iced it down & just drank it black! its was gross but ill get used to it lol!!
  • Kekekylene
    Kekekylene Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I am lactose intolerent and just discovered coconut milk creamer, yayy! It actually tastes decent. Obviously not as satisfying as regular cream, but much better than the alternatives! So I have 1tbsp of the french vanilla one and 1tbsp of the plain one. :drinker:
  • mseslee
    mseslee Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    black with some vanilla international powder creamer. I gave up on the sugar.