Tired and under cals

Options
wriglucy
wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
So..here's my deal today. I am SUPER tired..have been all day. I was able to force myself to lift weights, like...12 reps and 3 sets each of my normal weight training. I'm also under calories by like 300 cals. I'm planning on eating those calories, but am wondering if I should force myself to do cardio too. I haven't done cardio in about a week...been a VERY busy week and weekend. What do you all think? Push is and cardio too? Or leave it weights? Or..even more weights?
Thanks!

Replies

• wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    So..here's my deal today. I am SUPER tired..have been all day. I was able to force myself to lift weights, like...12 reps and 3 sets each of my normal weight training. I'm also under calories by like 300 cals. I'm planning on eating those calories, but am wondering if I should force myself to do cardio too. I haven't done cardio in about a week...been a VERY busy week and weekend. What do you all think? Push is and cardio too? Or leave it weights? Or..even more weights?
    Thanks!
  • mickie
    mickie Posts: 183
    Options
    Hi,

I would say forget cardio for today. You're already tired so I don't think you're going to get much out of it anyway. Why don't you go to bed and get a good nights sleep. That will refresh you for tomorrow and you can tackle cardio with a vengeance (tomorrow).:happy:
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    They say one of the "secrets" to weight loss is to get more sleep...