Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Tired and under cals

wriglucy
wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
edited September 18 in Food and Nutrition
So..here's my deal today. I am SUPER tired..have been all day. I was able to force myself to lift weights, like...12 reps and 3 sets each of my normal weight training. I'm also under calories by like 300 cals. I'm planning on eating those calories, but am wondering if I should force myself to do cardio too. I haven't done cardio in about a week...been a VERY busy week and weekend. What do you all think? Push is and cardio too? Or leave it weights? Or..even more weights?
Thanks!

Replies

• wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    So..here's my deal today. I am SUPER tired..have been all day. I was able to force myself to lift weights, like...12 reps and 3 sets each of my normal weight training. I'm also under calories by like 300 cals. I'm planning on eating those calories, but am wondering if I should force myself to do cardio too. I haven't done cardio in about a week...been a VERY busy week and weekend. What do you all think? Push is and cardio too? Or leave it weights? Or..even more weights?
    Thanks!
  • mickie
    mickie Posts: 183
    Hi,

I would say forget cardio for today. You're already tired so I don't think you're going to get much out of it anyway. Why don't you go to bed and get a good nights sleep. That will refresh you for tomorrow and you can tackle cardio with a vengeance (tomorrow).:happy:
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    They say one of the "secrets" to weight loss is to get more sleep...
This discussion has been closed.