my 60 pound transformation so far

Options

Replies

• TinaGlorioso
    Options
    That's really amazing...exactly what I wish I could see in myself! I'm much older and it's much harder but of course "wishing" isn't going to do it...right!? Good job!
  • Maqneta
    Maqneta Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    That's really amazing...exactly what I wish I could see in myself! I'm much older and it's much harder but of course "wishing" isn't going to do it...right!? Good job!

you'll reach your goals also :) !
    thank you :flowerforyou:
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Well done! That's amazing!

I wish id had the strength and will power to lose my weight at 19 instead of carrying it for 4years!

You look great and i hope you are enjoying your success!
  • Maqneta
    Options
    Well done! That's amazing!

I wish id had the strength and will power to lose my weight at 19 instead of carrying it for 4years!

You look great and i hope you are enjoying your success!

Thanks so much! :smile:
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Good job!

My 19 yr old son was a bit heavier than you (268) and is now down to 190. He lost it slow and steady over time and is now loving his lean body. He just told me today how much better he feels and how awesome it is to be able to skateboard, run up stairs and do other things he wasn't able to do before.

I really admire your hard work, you should be super proud of your accomplishment.

You look great!
  • FigureMeHourglass
    Options
    Now this is very inspiring!! You look great!! I can see myself toned and fit again just can't wait til I get there. Keep it up:smile:
  • sarieth05
    sarieth05 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! I agree with the poster who said they wished they had had the willpower to do this at 19. I've yo-yo'd most of my 20s and finally am making some progress at 27. If only I'd started sooner! Keep up the great work and thanks for the pictures!
  • Maqneta
    Options
    :noway: WOW! What a change. You look, so different. I bet you feel different too =D Amazing achievement, all your hard work has paid off. You look great! :flowerforyou: Thank you for posting your amazing transformation.

I do! I sometimes look at myself now and wonder if It's all a dream or if the scale is lying to me!
    thank you :flowerforyou:
  • Maqneta
    Options
    Now this is very inspiring!! You look great!! I can see myself toned and fit again just can't wait til I get there. Keep it up:smile:

Thank you!! good luck on your toning I just started mine :)
  • Maqneta
    Options
    Good job!

My 19 yr old son was a bit heavier than you (268) and is now down to 190. He lost it slow and steady over time and is now loving his lean body. He just told me today how much better he feels and how awesome it is to be able to skateboard, run up stairs and do other things he wasn't able to do before.

I really admire your hard work, you should be super proud of your accomplishment.

You look great!

thank you and congrats to your son and you! :flowerforyou:
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    You certainly deserve to be very very proud of yourself. You look like a totally different person and I'm sure so much healthier too. Keep up the great work.
  • Maqneta
    Options
    You certainly deserve to be very very proud of yourself. You look like a totally different person and I'm sure so much healthier too. Keep up the great work.
    thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • christhenix
    christhenix Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is an insane transformation. Great job. :smile:
  • barblg33
    Options
    Great job! You look great!
  • Misshodge64
    Misshodge64 Posts: 8,588 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT
  • Maqneta
    Options
    Wow, that is an insane transformation. Great job. :smile:

thank you!! :D
  • Maqneta
    Options
    LOVE IT

• Maqneta
    Options
    Great job! You look great!

• hollygoddess
    hollygoddess Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, but you seem 100% better emotionally which is the most important part! Congratulations & GOOD FOR YOU!! :happy:
  • Maqneta
    Options
    You look fantastic, but you seem 100% better emotionally which is the most important part! Congratulations & GOOD FOR YOU!! :happy:

I am :) thank you ! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!