Vixen&Foxes: Valentine's Challange

Options

Replies

• txchic_73
    txchic_73 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    So I managed a measly 15 pushups today (but managed the situps - woop) - I think I'm going to have to adjust the challenge to manage 50 by the end of the week :tongue: let's see how it goes!

Giving it a try is as good as anything. At least you attempted it and you know how many you can do. I bet you can do a few more each day. I actually break mine up into segments. I will do like 20, then do my crunches, then do 10 more then go do something else then bust out the last 20. It doesn't have to be all at once, just 50 in a day. Try spacing them out to see if you can do them all. Good luck and way to go on the effort and the situps!
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon and happy Friday! Once again the day has gotten away from me but was able to knock out today's workout before it got too crazy. Today I completed the Push Circuit 3 dvd from the Chalean Extreme program, jumped rope for 25 minutes and then stretched for 15 minutes.

I really am going to have to purchase heavier weights b/c I was able to rock out this entire circuit without really reaching failure. Don't get me wrong I felt each exercise but I could have completed more than 8 reps. I'm glad I'm getting stronger but did not want to have to spend money on additional weights just yet. I probably go lift at least 20 lbs on the upper body exercises and 25 or 30 lbs for the sumo squats and bowling lunches. I don't know if I can purchase both sets just yet but we'll see.

Great job with the continued loss ladies......keep up the great work.
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    weigh in today - 273.8. Lost 6.2 pounds so far.
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Everybody is losing so much weight! I will update the sheet tomorrow morning :)
  • AngelRae83
    AngelRae83 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    can i still join this challenge? tomorrow is my weigh day so i will let ya know what i weigh then if its still ok to join.
  • haydan7707
    haydan7707 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 174
  • margie_77
    Options
    I changed it up a little this time. It is in order of who's lost the most. I also added a column for how much till goal. :)
    69.4 pounds so far!! :)

011411vday.jpg
  • pamp1emousse
    pamp1emousse Posts: 282 Member
    Options

wow well done! fabulous start!

Lol I was really conservative in my V. day goal - totally forgot about the fact that the Christmas weight would probably come off quite fast. Maybe I should increase my goal? Or just enjoy exceeding it? Thoughts?

Everyone's doing so well!
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options

Lol I was really conservative in my V. day goal - totally forgot about the fact that the Christmas weight would probably come off quite fast. Maybe I should increase my goal? Or just enjoy exceeding it? Thoughts?

I would say it depends on how you respond to challenges....meaning if you'll be really hard on yourself if you don't make it I say keep it the same and continue to set small goals for yourself.
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Good morning everyone and happy Saturday! I had to get up and at em early this morning because I had a very early hair appointment. I got up at 5 am and Rocked out the first part of today's workout. I completed the Burn It Off dvd from the Chalean Extreme program. I was supposed to also do some ab work but did not have enough time this morning so will complete a little later after my errands have been completed.

I also am not reporting a loss this week. I had a feeling the weight loss process would slow down a little bit after last week's big loss.
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    thanks for updating the chart. 6 more pounds to go in 4 weeks. I can do this!!
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    SW - 144.6lbs
    CW- 141.8lbs
    GW for Valentine's - 138

Total loss do far 2.8lbs....Whooo Hooooo!!!
  • tish30930
    tish30930 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    SW - 144.6lbs
    CW- 141.8lbs
    GW for Valentine's - 138

Total loss do far 2.8lbs....Whooo Hooooo!!!

Sounds similar to my store!!!! I had only those 10 pounds but since October I let it all go, so my 10 became 18! Nice to see you back on track! :)
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options

I was also tempted to put my weight after Christmas / New Years. If I did, it would have looked like I lost 7 pounds by now. I started the challenge putting in my lowest weight because I want to push myself to lose from that and become closer to my final goal weight. Sometimes, I would wish I had put the higher weight as my starting weight, but I'm glad to be pushing myself this hard.

If your final weight goal will take a while to reach, I would increase the weight goal for this challenge a little bit more. But then, it really is up to you.
  • margie_77
    Options
    yesterday was 25 push-ups 50 sit-ups.
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I actually had gained 4 pounds over the x'mas holidays but I have lost that too. Really it would of been 10.2 pounds lost, but I didn't feel right putting those 4 pounds.
  • esorcel
    Options
    Post by accident. Forgot to quote.
  • esorcel
    Options
    I actually had gained 4 pounds over the x'mas holidays but I have lost that too. Really it would of been 10.2 pounds lost, but I didn't feel right putting those 4 pounds.

Great job!
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I'm weighing in tomorrow. :)
    So far I've completed the first four days of INSANITY. I can tell you...it is insane!
    I look forward to seeing the scales tomorrow morning.
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone and happy Sunday! Hope everyone is having a great weekend thus far. Last night my friends and I headed to Sips n Strokes to celebrate my birthday and I had a BLAST. We bought three bottles of wine (although I only had one 8 oz glass), cheese and crackers and spinach dip/chips. The best part of last night was that I rocked a small tank top and small sweater and a pair of size 4 jeans......Yippee....Yippee. It appears I'm currently fluctuating between a size 4 and 6 jeans depending on style. The jeans I had on last night fit just the way I like them to so I was extremely happy. My current profile pic is the outfit I wore last night. I also got a funky new hairstyle to start this year and birthday off right and to match my new attitude.

I spent 5 1/2 hours in the hair salon yesterday (perm, cut, rinse, curl) and had to drop a friend off at the airport therefore I was unable to complete the second part of yesterday's workout (ab work) so I told myself I would do it today.

I got up super early this morning and rocked out the HIIT 15 dvd from the Turbo Fire program and Ab Ripper X from the P90X program. Once that was complete I got dressed and headed to the store for this week's groceries AND to purchase heavier weights. I am moving up from 15 lbs to 20 lbs. I probably can handle 25 lbs or 30 lbs for leg work but didn't have it in my budget to get 2 sets of weights.

After I finish posting I will participate in the comercial challenge again this week but instead of jumping rope I plan to hula hoop, Walmart didn't have a weighted hula hoop so I'm going to just use the old school one for the time being. I don't expect to get a high calorie burn but just want to stay moving.

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE WHO SAW A LOSS THIS WEEK. We only have about a month left until V-day so let's stay focused so we can all meet our goal.