Vixen&Foxes: Valentine's Challange

Options

Replies

• txchic_73
    txchic_73 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    OMalley u are doing awesome at your challenge! I know I posted it, but I have not managed to get it all in. We are moving soon so I have spent all weekend cleaning, clearing out, and doing laundry. By the time I finished I pretty much went to bed and forgot all about it, so I will have to play catch up! You guys are so awesome! Gonna squeeze in more exercise this week, as I get off work a little earlier.

Congrats to everyone on all the hard work this week. Way to go! Gotta get my pushups/crunches in now so off I go!
  • tish30930
    tish30930 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    After 2 weeks or procrastination, I finally got on the treadmill today (because my bff texted me that SHE was on her treadmill)... LOL!!! Now if I could just do it on a regular basis!
  • brandygburke
    brandygburke Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join in if it isnt too late!
    Started 01/01/2011 at 163.8 - weighed in on 1/14/2011 at 154.8 and I'd like to be 145 by Valentine's day -- we'll see how that goes!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Everyone ready for another week? We still have another 4 weeks left in the challenge. So don't get discouraged if you were off to a rough start. Just keep pushing. Keep drinking water and keep up with the mini challenge.

I challenge everyone to do 30 more minutes of cardio next week than they did this week. It can be in one session or broken down throughout the week. It can also be inconjunction with another mini challenge, like the commerical challenge or abs and push up challenge. Who's with me?
  • mk820
    mk820 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm in Start 201
    Valentine's day 191
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    I challenge everyone to do 30 more minutes of cardio next week than they did this week. It can be in one session or broken down throughout the week. It can also be inconjunction with another mini challenge, like the commerical challenge or abs and push up challenge. Who's with me?

I think I can handle an extra 30 minutes for the week.....count me in. I have a new hula hoop so I'll try to use it to get the extra minutes.
  • txchic_73
    Options
    Ok, I did my 50 pushups & 50 crunches! Yay! Ok, I am going to try to do the extra 30 mins of cardio this week. I have not been able to workout lately so that would prob be about 30 mins - an hr for the week, but I will do what I can. The commercial challenge helps me alot. Thanks for the challenge Team Leela!
  • Georgiapeach1098
    Options
    I would really like to join your challenge.. where do i sign up??
    :)

SW - 220
    CW - 218
    GW @ valentines day 200
    GW - 150
  • jisabelle
    jisabelle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    SW on MFP 260
    SW on V-DAY CHALLANGE 251
    CW 247
    V-Day GW 239
  • tish30930
    tish30930 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Oh, great! So here I am week two, use the treadmill, shoveled, etc (more exercise than I've gotten in a year practically), tracking everything relentlessly. And what do I get? Gained weight back! Uuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh! I'm hopeful that it's just the first week was a fluke and I'm evening out???? I'm back up 2.5 pounds.... to 139..5, but it's still 5.5 pounds less than I started at 2 weeks ago. Keep trucking, I guess?!?!?!
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    current weight 177.3! Yipee. I can do this.:wink:
  • DrumlineGirl
    DrumlineGirl Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I've been stalled on my weight loss for a while. Been stuck at 126.6 for a month! Today I'm down to 126, so .6 lost this week. Feeling kind of frustrated but not giving up. I have amped up the workouts and have been doing weights, so I may be gaining muscle. I don't know. What's more annoying is yesterday I weighed 124.6!!! I was so happy, but this morning it went back up. SO my official weigh in is 126, since this is my official day and I don't want to cheat by putting yesterday's.
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm weighing-in.

154.2 (down from 155.6 last time)
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Good afternoon and happy MLK Day! I'm dragging a little bit today because I've not been sleeping well but I did get up and rock out today's workout. Today I completed Push Circuit 1 from the Chalean Extreme program and hula hooped. I was able to increase my weights to 20 lbs for the bicep curls, all the squats and the overhead tricep extension. I know I coul lift heavier for the weights but was able to feel my legs shake a little bit with the one leg and heel squats so overall I'm happy w/my effort.

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and today has gotten off to a good start.

Since Push Circuit is a part of my scheduled workout i'm counting the 25 minutes on the hula hoop towards my extra 30 minutes. Depending on how I feel I might hula hoop a little later too. I really like the idea of standing in front of the tv while doing it. It makes the time fly by.
  • bluemartini6
    Options
    Hi - is there still time to join? Do I just post here?

SW 152
    CW 149

V-day goal:145
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    I use the hula hoop for an additional 30 minutes this evening while my homemade banana muffins were in the oven. All healthy ingredients used.
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    I use the hula hoop for an additional 30 minutes this evening while my homemade banana muffins were in the oven. All healthy ingredients used.
    Love it!!!
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    Hi blue, welcome!

I just finished the 50 push ups and 50 abs challenge. I think I bit off more than I can chew with the 30 additional minutes. Last week, I worked out for 660 minutes! 11 hours!! holy cow, how am I going to beat that?? I should be able to do it since usually count the commercial challenge or push up and abs challenge as a bonus. Maybe if I count them this week I can do 11.5 hours?!? Also, I will count my wii time, which usually I don't. I will commit to doing more zumba on wii too!

What's your plan of attack??
  • txchic_73
    Options
    Ok, I did the commercial challenge tonight....40 mins of jumping rope. So I have my extra 30 mins in and burned a ton of calories! Gonna try to repeat the same tomorrow night during The Biggest Loser!
  • clarkey72
    clarkey72 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello Everybody
    I hope things are going well for you all. I weighed today and was 146lb and am feeling really positive. Started running again and boy does that make a massive difference. Keep up the hard work everybody.