Honest Opinions Please

Options
2»

Replies

• SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    I just personally feel like the numbers on the scale and what I see don't quite add up??

Sounds like you're having some body image issues. That combined with your post about self-loathing yesterday is going to make me suggest that you find a support group or professional to talk to. I think you're dealing with some emotional issues about your weight and you need some help with that.
    This exactly.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I did have an eating disorder in the past - I think I will look for a professional to help me on this journey.
    From a girl who dealt with an eating disorder, I say, "You Go!" Get the help you need and love your body no matter what size you are. In my opinion, self love is one of the most important tools to losing weight and keeping it off.
  • Tbaby1514
    Tbaby1514 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Obese is a medical term based on BMI. If you're asking if you look big, yes you do. I'm not trying to sound like a ****, but I'm not going to write an entire essay beating around the bush.
  • earth_echo
    earth_echo Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    comment deleted. wrong thread. my bad.
  • shifterbrainz
    shifterbrainz Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Obese is a medical term based on BMI. If you're asking if you look big, yes you do. I'm not trying to sound like a ****, but I'm not going to write an entire essay beating around the bush.

That was helpful. No need to try.
  • nicola8989
    nicola8989 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone - I think I'll take the pic down now but I'll take it all on board x
  • wellthenwhat
    wellthenwhat Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    http://www.mybodygallery.com/

This is a good place to see what other people of varying heights and weights look like. Sometimes it's easier to see in other people.
  • newhealthykim
    newhealthykim Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Any other girls or bi/gay guys really happy with the eye candy vismal put up? I'm not one to normally swoon over muscles, but dang...