2 years of maintenance - 130+ pounds lost

Options

Replies

• TristaJ80
    TristaJ80 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This is so great! It gives me hope to see that weight loss maintenance is possible! I once lost nearly 100 pounds and when I reached goal, I made the mistake of saying "Ok! I'm done with my diet!" Hard lesson learned. This time there is no end. It's just a way of life, and you are such a great example of that! Thanks so much for sharing!
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Options
    This is always a great post. Bump
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing these excellent insights, @ShannonMpls! So much wisdom and inspiration here. :)<3
  • kimwahl8472
    kimwahl8472 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!
  • supercpa999
    supercpa999 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you, great job and inspirational!
  • sksk1026
    sksk1026 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Thank-you for posting this. I'm still early on in my weight loss journey but I read posts like yours on maintenance to learn how to make this permanent.
  • snowflake954
    Options
    Bump--always a great thread!
  • msmith404040
    msmith404040 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You are fabulous!! Congrats!
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    The most inspiring story and 100% on the nose. Thank you for sharing, you are an inspiration!!
  • ErikaMszeky89
    ErikaMszeky89 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing, your story is inspiring and your approach refreshing.
  • snowflake954
    Options
    bump--a great thread.
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter if you fall down it's whether you get back up.
    ~Michael Jordon~
  • Catho36
    Catho36 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Most inspirational My fitness pal blogger! Your posts got me started and my journey and continue to inspire me, thanks for keeping it real
  • snowflake954
    Options
    Bump
  • oharras
    oharras Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You are a very smart young woman....you have no idea how this will help you stay healthy on your journey through life....your joints, your internal organs will be functioning well due to the healthy decisions made for yourself. Your routine will sustain you for I can attest that it becomes automatic. For me at my age it is not about looking cute, great in jeans or any kind of looking pretty (that is way behind me)--it was all about my health and what the labs were saying....I have a great, strong gene pool and my weight loss is a way to expand on that great gene pool if I want to live all of it! It is about how I feel, wonderful, energetic, healthy and the labs improved greatly! You have a long life ahead of you and your decision to keep it healthy and constantly moving makes you again, a very smart young woman!
  • newkris5
    newkris5 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I love reading these stories they keep me motivated!! Awesome!!
  • KrystinaMTL
    KrystinaMTL Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    STILL.
    The best post on this entire site.

You are a jem.
    Thank you so so so much for your generosity in sharing this with us.
    We are all better for it.

Krystina
  • snowflake954
    Options
    Bump--a great post.
  • AJB1014
    AJB1014 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the bump - this is an amazing post!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!