V Cookies for Second Graders

Options
13»

Replies

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    What a tool. Vagina Cookies? Inappropriate for a 7 year old.
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    She hopes the teacher's husband is abusive and beats her, because the teacher stated the obvious (vagina cookies are inappropriate)? If this is a true story, that woman is all kinds of crazy.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    "I’m assuming because the teacher, trying to salvage the cookies as treats for the children, scraped the labia off the cookies and handed them out to the kids. "

i was dying
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Ah man, this was a /r/TIFU story? More like /r/ThatHappened.
  • ttcbelieve
    ttcbelieve Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    bat-**** crazy
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    I'm all sorts of uncomfortable with the idea of this. I mean, they're so young, and impressionable, and here we are giving them cookies as if sugar isn't POISON! :noway:

Well, the V did save them from the sugar demons. Maybe there are some magical properties in there?
    You mean like raspberry ketones?

And Pixie Dust
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I'm all sorts of uncomfortable with the idea of this. I mean, they're so young, and impressionable, and here we are giving them cookies as if sugar isn't POISON! :noway:

Well, the V did save them from the sugar demons. Maybe there are some magical properties in there?
    You mean like raspberry ketones?

And Pixie Dust

Pixie Dust is extra magical on V cookies.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I'm all for proper sex education, but not at that age.
  • Shawshankcan
    Shawshankcan Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    So the mother won't be attending Friday's because of a "lack of disrespect?" She needs to attend more days to learn what words actually mean.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    No no no
  • Original_Sinner
    Original_Sinner Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    nothing wrong with learning and understanding human anatomy

the female body is so highly sexualized ( ugggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh) though so obviously people are going to lose their *kitten* piss bag over this

I can't believe this thread is still up.

i'm all for human anatomy and kids learning....

but this mom completely lost it for me when she said that the kids needed learn about pleasing the vagina"

i'm sorry but NO. No kid (especially in Grade 2) needs to know about pleasing the vagina.

Anatomy? if that was her ONLY predication for bringing the cupcakes to school then it would have some merit, but then why not arm cupcakes and leg cupcakes and penile cupcakes and ab cupcakes.....

Why ALL vagina....

and why in her defence of her actions did she say the kids needed to learn about "pleasing" it.

and finally, last point, why do we want a woman who advocates domestic violence towards the teacher, to have ANY say in what the kids should and should not learn.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

the female body is so highly sexualized ( ugggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh) though so obviously people are going to lose their *kitten* piss bag over this

but this mom completely lost it for me when she said that the kids needed learn about pleasing the vagina"

i'm sorry but NO. No kid (especially in Grade 2) needs to know about pleasing the vagina.

Anatomy? if that was her ONLY predication for bringing the cupcakes to school then it would have some merit, but then why not arm cupcakes and leg cupcakes and penile cupcakes and ab cupcakes.....

Why ALL vagina....

and why in her defence of her actions did she say the kids needed to learn about "pleasing" it.

and finally, last point, why do we want a woman who advocates domestic violence towards the teacher, to have ANY say in what the kids should and should not learn.
    Like religion, I don't think it's a school's job to take on (without my express permission) teaching my child about sex. And this isn't even the school! It's a random parent.

Nothing about this was OK.

I'm fine with sex ed in school, but at least when I was a kid, my parents had to sign a permission slip in order for me to take it. They did and I would, as well (can't remember anymore, but I probably did for my daughter).

I would be just as upset about penis cookies, for the record. Not appropriate for the age or the venue.
  • Original_Sinner
    Original_Sinner Posts: 180 Member
    Options

Why ALL vagina....

Like religion, I don't think it's a school's job to take on (without my express permission) teaching my child about sex. And this isn't even the school! It's a random parent.

Nothing about this was OK.

I'm fine with sex ed in school, but at least when I was a kid, my parents had to sign a permission slip in order for me to take it. They did and I would, as well (can't remember anymore, but I probably did for my daughter).

I would be just as upset about penis cookies, for the record. Not appropriate for the age or the venue.

no I agree with that.

I wouldn't want cupcakes that show either anatomical gender. i was just saying that if anatomy was her foremost intent, why focus on just one narrow, single, little piece of the whole pie.

anatomy is so much more than a lady's bits.