One step closer to a Zombie Apocalypse?

Options

Replies

• th3mach1n3
    th3mach1n3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Which reminds me The Walking Dead season 5 is starting in less then a month weeee
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    as I found out when my own house was haunted, what is incredibly cool in the movies is not so awesome in real life.

And I have a crossbow, which is cool watching Darrel carrying one around on the Walking Dead, but it's heavy to hunt with and takes a long time to reload between each shot. I would have to use a shotgun and pistols. Screw the crossbow.
  • Jesus4Mayor
    Jesus4Mayor Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Building myself a tree house. I've always thought a tree house would be a good place to live in a zombie Apocalypse.
  • tesha_chandler
    tesha_chandler Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Time to get a houseboat... lol
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Building myself a tree house. I've always thought a tree house would be a good place to live in a zombie Apocalypse.

And that reminds me of the beginning of Dying to Live by Kim Paffenroth. Great book
  • mccindy72
    Options
    Time to get a houseboat... lol

Now that's just a good idea, right there. house boat to a nice, deserted tropical island, lots of gas to get back and forth for supplies. I like you.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    Thank god that's in Africa. Do zombies swim?

Some do, but one would assume that these particular zombies will not be good swimmers.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I'm just going to cover myself in Siracha.
    They don't like hot stuff!
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options

Some do, but one would assume that these particular zombies will not be good swimmers.

Okay, I snickered.

Also, I totally agree with the houseboat idea.
  • mccindy72
    Options
    I'm just going to cover myself in Siracha.
    They don't like hot stuff!

well, they're dead, so... one would assume their taste buds probably don't work.
  • northbanu
    northbanu Posts: 366 Member
    Options

That was bad. A bit hacky, but funny.
  • 12_oz_Curls
    12_oz_Curls Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Rule #1: Cardio
    Rule #2: Double tap

Where's the rule about lifting weights? OH WAIT! Cardio king FTW!
  • Ripfit138
    Ripfit138 Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    I like the socialogical aspect of this conversation - when people are commenting about how a zombie apocalypse is actually preferable to the world we currently live in. Right there with ya, bring it on.
  • The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    Options

That was bad. A bit hacky, but funny.

Hahahaha, okay that was funny.
  • jmurray90
    jmurray90 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
  • KandGRanch
    KandGRanch Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    as I found out when my own house was haunted, what is incredibly cool in the movies is not so awesome in real life.

And I have a crossbow, which is cool watching Darrel carrying one around on the Walking Dead, but it's heavy to hunt with and takes a long time to reload between each shot. I would have to use a shotgun and pistols. Screw the crossbow.
    every time I see him reload that thing super fast im like, "that has GOT to be a youth draw weight."

Shotgun my butt-the range has to be too close or you just barely pepper them. Im siting on my roof with a 30-06 and picking them off before they get near.
  • KatieHall77
    KatieHall77 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    All zombie jokes aside, Ebola is getting very close to actually causing some serious global issues. When it comes to Ebola, even disposing of the bodies is highly dangerous, not just from the disease, like in this article where Red Cross workers trying to dispose of the bodies were violently attacked.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/ebola-outbreak-red-cross-workers-attacked-while-burying-dead-bodies-in-guinea-9754140.html
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    Stocking up on beans and tortillas