One step closer to a Zombie Apocalypse?

Options

Replies

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    It's on the Internet. Must be true.

I'll just shoot them and throw them in the basement with the other dead vampires, werewolves and door-to-door solictors.
  • 5stringjeff
    5stringjeff Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    BRING OUT YOUR DEAD!

121613_1703_therumorsof1.jpg
  • Kisuke30
    Kisuke30 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I'm from Texas, live in Louisiana, if there were ever two states with enough guns and self sustaining people, its here...
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    It's infowars... I doubt what they say has any validity as it's a conspiracy theory site.
  • Kisuke30
    Kisuke30 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    It's infowars... I doubt what they say has any validity as it's a conspiracy theory site.

no doubt, but my previous statement still stands. haha.
  • JT_Taylor99
    Options

no doubt, but my previous statement still stands. haha.

I dbout what they say as well, but who can resist a good zombie apocalypse story?
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I'm just going to cover myself in Siracha.
    They don't like hot stuff!

well, they're dead, so... one would assume their taste buds probably don't work.

Since they like brains......taste buds work?? amirite!?
    tumblr_inline_mh1qsw2mdu1rxiz6a.gif?w=500&h=264
    287a1719bb805576d7ef66064037ab10.jpg
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Building myself a tree house. I've always thought a tree house would be a good place to live in a zombie Apocalypse.

Yes!

Time to get a houseboat... lol

No. Houseboats, or any boats require a ridiculous amount of maintenance. It seems like a good idea - and I admit it was the third escape route on my zombie apocalypse plan when my in-laws had a big boat. But then I learned about maintenance. It seems inevitably after one trip something needs to be replaced. And the bigger (and more comfortable) the boat is - the more maintenance and hard to find supplies are required.

Treehouse seems reasonable. Swiss Family Robinson Style.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    my grandpa bought a massive compound that he has specifically for this kinda **** like a *kitten* cray :smile: :flowerforyou:

as long as i can get there alive ill be good
  • Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    No.

She's_right_you_know_meme.jpg
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I've been preparing for this my whole life!!!!!!!!!!

I told my parents yesterday that if I died to cremate me and turn me into Jeri Anne brownies, which my mom said "eww, no". I told her I'd just come back as a zombie and she told me "well then I'd have to either shoot you in the head or cut off your head".

Made me shed a tear, she's been paying attention and knows what to do. I've never have been a more proud daughter than in that moment.

The other option for my death is to not cremate me, but right on my tombstone, "Here lies Jeri Anne. She was cremated so she wouldn't come back as a zombie. You're welcome". But I'm not and then I come back. Best. Prank. EVER.
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    my grandpa bought a massive compound that he has specifically for this kinda **** like a *kitten* cray :smile: :flowerforyou:

as long as i can get there alive ill be good

Is it an abandoned missile silo?

Because my sister told me that the next person I date should own an abandoned missile silo or know how to make booze....because those are skills we're lacking in our collective survival group.

Honestly...I'm not sure if she was joking or not.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Seriously considering getting a .22 suppresor along with some subsonic ammo, so I have a silent way to dispatch zombies from a decent distance without having the sound attract the whole horde.

And then maybe a 5.56

And then maybe a .45

And then maybe...
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    as I found out when my own house was haunted, what is incredibly cool in the movies is not so awesome in real life.

And I have a crossbow, which is cool watching Darrel carrying one around on the Walking Dead, but it's heavy to hunt with and takes a long time to reload between each shot. I would have to use a shotgun and pistols. Screw the crossbow.
    every time I see him reload that thing super fast im like, "that has GOT to be a youth draw weight."

Shotgun my butt-the range has to be too close or you just barely pepper them. Im siting on my roof with a 30-06 and picking them off before they get near.
    Pepper them? Who's using birdshot? I'm putting slugs in that bad boy.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    Seriously considering getting a .22 suppresor along with some subsonic ammo, so I have a silent way to dispatch zombies from a decent distance without having the sound attract the whole horde.

And then maybe a 5.56

And then maybe a .45

And then maybe...

we already have a .45 and a few .22s, plus a couple of .40s. Plenty of rifles for up on the roof, and shotguns also. So we're set for ammo. Pays to live in Wisconsin.
  • Salty_Sauce
    Salty_Sauce Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options

And then maybe a 5.56

And then maybe a .45

And then maybe...

That's child's play!! Come to idaho and we'll keep you safe!!

we already have a .45 and a few .22s, plus a couple of .40s. Plenty of rifles for up on the roof, and shotguns also. So we're set for ammo. Pays to live in Wisconsin.
  • Salty_Sauce
    Options

And then maybe a 5.56

And then maybe a .45

And then maybe...

• ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting for the target rich enviroment.....
  • bfergusonii
    bfergusonii Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Is it wrong to be excited about the Zombie Apocalypse?
  • Salty_Sauce
    Options
    ****ing iphone. It's the first thing that gets thrown at them