Where is everyone from?

Options

Replies

• 33nessy
    33nessy Posts: 104
    Options
    Hi i am from the sunny Bay of Plenty in New Zealand and its a gorgeous summers day today.
  • Sheriemae
    Sheriemae Posts: 248
    Options
    Hello! I'm originally from a small town~Cambridge Springs, PA (close to Erie) Now live in Mechanicsville, MD. It doesn't snow too much here =D Thankfully! I grew up with a lot of snow and I hated it.
  • jeaniedev
    jeaniedev Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I am from NJ and there is not too much snow...didnt' make it to the gym yet..so I decided to shovel the snow....
  • RevolutionSaint
    Options
    Spring Garden VIRGINIA, then Metarie Louisiana, and new orleans for a spell, then Fort Worth Texas for a while, Then Savannah Georgia, which is where i tell people i'm from, now Gretna Virginia.
    Truth is, i'm kinda from everywhere. I just loved savannah the most.
  • 2blueeyedbabies
    Options
    Central Valley in California...near Fresno!
  • sbatiste
    Options
    I am from Baton Rouge Louisiana! Our weather here is crazy...lol
  • eyeballer
    Options
    Kansas City, MO!
  • MomisgettingFIT
    Options
    I'm originally from Brazil , Rio de Janeiro. Now I live in North Carolina
  • Keniki
    Keniki Posts: 5
    Options
    Southern California
    url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]3477917.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • xoxchristeexox
    Options
    St. Louis, MO here!
  • momtodeshawn
    momtodeshawn Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Sacramento, CA :)
  • lillmssy
    Options
    The Thumb of Michigan....lots of lake effect snow....WAY TO MUCH!!!!! They are calling for 3-5" tonight and the winds are suppose to pick up. Should make my 40 min. drive into work just peachy.....NOT! I will say the summers here are BEAUTIFUL.
  • lazyslug
    Options
    Baltimore, MD
  • leiivarius
    Options
    Nova Scotia, Canada.
    Originally born and raised in Kassel, Germany.
  • DahliaDorel
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm From Nassau, Bahamas.....haha don't know anything about snow, but i always wanted to experience it tho lol .
  • judithlang
    Options
    Toronto, Canada.
    So far the snow hasn't been too bad - but it seems like everyone has forgotten how to drive in the stuff !:smile:
  • CSausage
    CSausage Posts: 345
    Options
    Toronto, Canada.
    So far the snow hasn't been too bad - but it seems like everyone has forgotten how to drive in the stuff !:smile:

I was just in Toronto for the Bears/ Bills game and a bachelor party. GREAT CITY!
  • dancinggirl81
    dancinggirl81 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania!
  • charliex2202
    charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options
    hey, Im in england, uk its my 1st day today hello all some amazing success stories on here and I can't wait to be one of them ,:smile:
  • kp106
    kp106 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    From near Indianapolis, IN. Now living in southern Indiana while I'm in college.