Friday NSV - post yours below

Options
124»

Replies

• Brolympus
    Brolympus Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Rep'd a 3x8 225lbs squat yesterday. Lifetime PR.
  • Earthgirl51
    Earthgirl51 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I made five dozen tollhouse cookies for church last night and i only ate one! it is n:smile: ot big in the grand scheme of things, but big enough for me.
  • paulasews
    Options
    Only a small one for me but it put a big smile on my face because the scales didn't move this week despite my best efforts. Anyway, yesterday 3 people told me they could see I had lost weight. This is the first time anyone's said that since I started 6 weeks ago. It made my day :)
  • ZBuffBod
    ZBuffBod Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    My size 14 work pants are definitely too roomy now. I wore a 1X dress to a funeral yesterday and it was swinging on me...the same dress I wore to my uncle's funeral in May of this year that was too tight. Finally, when I run up my stairs (who walks anymore LOL) I don't feel all jiggly and I don't pant out of breath. Oh yeah, and my bras are all too loose and I am at the last hooks.
  • candidcamster
    candidcamster Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Fitting into a size 18w pair of jeans, that is awesome! Also I don't get dizzy when I bend over anymore. When I weighed over 300 lbs. I would bend over and feel like I would pass out.
  • csparkle83
    csparkle83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been going slow and steady so hadn't really noticed much change.
    Until I took my jeans off without undoing them last night.. time to go shopping! :happy:
  • macnma01
    macnma01 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I ran a 5k on Saturday for the first time ever and beat my sister and her boyfriend!
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I did 10 modified pushups in a row (the first of a set of three) without dying! The second set wasn't as good, and by the third set I was DONE. But that first set felt really good!
  • ASH2038602
    ASH2038602 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I did 70 flights of stairs yesterday on the stair climber at my gym. The most I had done before was 45. Which helped me get to my scale victory today of 50lbs lost :happy:
  • happening5
    happening5 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I noticed I don't have back boobs anymore! My son onced asked me if the buldges below my bra on my back were my back boobs. :grumble: I don't know if he remebers that or not but I sure do and i'm happy to report they are gone:drinker:

I have also noticed everytime my 7 year old hugs me she checks to see how far around her arms meet each other. They once couldn't touch each other at all now she can hold her own hands behind me.
  • jambondan1
    Options
    i've finally been able to post progress pics i'm proud of on my profile, lost almost 40 lbs in 2 years.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!