Warning: Men may wanna stay away.

Options

Replies

• socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Aunt Flo is due for a visit. Normally I don't gain weight to much around this time BUT I have gained 3 lbs and feel like a puffer fish. Its so aggravating because I'm eating good ( although I'm extremely hungry and the only thing I want is a big bag of chips.) Ugh! I'm really hoping that its all just due to my up coming ( .) and not my body going on strike! Anyone have this problem? And if so how much do you gain? And does its come off fast?
    THANKS!

Get some coconut water mixed with tap water, start drinking to flush you out . Make sure you are close to a bathroom.

Visited NY last weekend, on my return home on Monday I was bloated, my thighs looked twice their normal size. I have been drinking coconut mixed with water since my return, now the bloat is at least 95% gone. I never pi$$ed so much in my life, even during the night.
  • Original_Sinner
    Original_Sinner Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Why do women think that saying "men keep out" means we are going to do exactly that?

PSHAW....

ALL IN!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Is it your first period?

tumblr_inline_n4mew1xVf51qz581w.gif
    we are friends.....calm down.

Also when aunt Flo and uncle George come to stay for awhile.
    We put an extra pad in the basement for them.
    It's normal....
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    is this a good place to find women?
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    Is it your first period?

tumblr_inline_n4mew1xVf51qz581w.gif
    we are friends.....calm down.

I would allow him to stab me in the face.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I see the guys showed up. They always love a good TOM thread.

I don't have this issue so much anymore (one of the advantages of getting older), but yeah, I can relate to back when I did.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried to get ahold of Eric?
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Aunt Flo is due for a visit. Normally I don't gain weight to much around this time BUT I have gained 3 lbs and feel like a puffer fish. Its so aggravating because I'm eating good ( although I'm extremely hungry and the only thing I want is a big bag of chips.) Ugh! I'm really hoping that its all just due to my up coming ( .) and not my body going on strike! Anyone have this problem? And if so how much do you gain? And does its come off fast?
    THANKS!
    You should ask Aunt Flo to cook food with fewer calories or maybe take over the cooking yourself. Or is it that she likes to take you out to eat? Maybe eat salads or something.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    Aunt flo is a big meanie and I hate her.

sweet cans! i bet they get sore when you're raggin, huh?
    I take offense to that comment! You're just a man, you don't even know.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    I hear that there are potato chips and boobs in here? Hold on, let me grab my beer.
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    I'm still trying really hard to understand what it was on this thread that was likely to terrify the menfolk.
  • melmelw80
    melmelw80 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Just curious. Was the title of this thread meant to mean men should stay away from this thread, or from you?

I should have stayed away too.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Most men are well aware that women get periods. I don't see why they should stay away.

Also, unless you're a preteen (in which case you shouldn't be here), I assume you've had a few periods in your lifetime so I think you know exactly what's gonna happen once Aunt Flo leaves.
  • WrkinProg55
    WrkinProg55 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Is it your first period?

HAAHAHAH! No but since I have been weighing myself and losing weight I never gained weight on a period.
  • WrkinProg55
    Options
    Just curious. Was the title of this thread meant to mean men should stay away from this thread, or from you?

I should have stayed away too.
    Both? Men get all squirmy on the subject. Also not cool when a man tries to give advice on this matter.
  • WrkinProg55
    Options
    I said MAY wanna stay away LOL! And there are some over weight pre-teens!
  • WrkinProg55
    Options
    Bahahahahahah!
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    I hear that there are potato chips and boobs in here? Hold on, let me grab my beer.

You still get your own beer?!? I thought you were married?
  • WrkinProg55
    Options
    Just turned 30 so this may be a new thing for me? Everyone keeps telling me that after 30 everything goes down hill. ASSHOLS some people are ;)
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Seriously, do some exercise, drink your water, watch your carb and sugar intake. You've had a period before (presumably), you know your weight will fluctuate during the month...move on