So. Toes.

Options

Replies

• eric2cu
    Options
    Mmmmm...serious fetish, especially if they're painted.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Posted a new photo.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    When I was in Massage School, towards the end of the week, we would exchange Foot Massages. We'd start with a Hot Water Soak, then a Coarse Salt massage, followed by a rinse and warm oil rub.

Felt great. Helped after being on our feet all day. Especially relaxing during tests.

I give my wife and daughter this same treatment about once a month.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    When I was in Massage School, towards the end of the week, we would exchange Foot Massages. We'd start with a Hot Water Soak, then a Coarse Salt massage, followed by a rinse and warm oil rub.

Felt great. Helped after being on our feet all day. Especially relaxing during tests.

I give my wife and daughter this same treatment about once a month.

That's great! I learned some massage as part of my dance training in college. Dancers need to know massage. And it helps us learn about our bodies for dance and injury prevention.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    I like toes.
    I like feet.
    Ankles.
    Calves.

I think I like every body part in fact. :flowerforyou:

I have a pic of each of my finished pedis for over two years showing nail color and....um...I mean I have a friend who might have pedi pics. Yeah, a friend....that's it.

We all need "friends" like that lol

I also have a "friend" that has a lot of fun and interesting feet photos.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Is it too late in the year for Seafoam Green toenails? I've got a jade color on now...well, half on, half chipped off. *grimace* Thought of possibly some autumn color, but since I'll definitely be doing Candy Corn colored before Halloween, I thought something else in the meantime would be good.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    I don't see why you can't do whatever color you want whenever you want.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options

But why do I like....er I mean...why do some people like women's feet so much? :blushing:
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options

But why do I like....er I mean...why do some people like women's feet so much? :blushing:

I think, like all sexual interests, that there are many different reasons for different people. But, it does appear that some men are wired to view feet as sexual just as much as other female body parts.

I don't have a foot fetish in that way. But, I very much enjoy my feet and when men have a foot fetish, but it's not a requirement. And like all fetishes and sexual interests it's just another way that people are open to fun. Foot fetishes are very fun.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options

I think, like all sexual interests, that there are many different reasons for different people. But, it does appear that some men are wired to view feet as sexual just as much as other female body parts.

I don't have a foot fetish in that way. But, I very much enjoy my feet and when men have a foot fetish, but it's not a requirement. And like all fetishes and sexual interests it's just another way that people are open to fun. Foot fetishes are very fun.

:bigsmile:
  • diespel
    diespel Posts: 700
    Options

look at the shape of a woman's foot in a shoe, the curve of the instep, very much like the curves of a woman. sensual. :blushing:
  • diespel
    diespel Posts: 700
    Options
    Has anyone used these? They even have ones that vibrate...
    yogatoe_blue.jpg

this looks a-mazing! When i go to my therapist, i have her put her fingers between my toes and stretch them apart, feels great!

also if you sit on knees, ball of the feet on the floor and you sit back on your heels, stretches them to that pleasure/pain point.

But forget that, Im in for massaging a woman's feet for hours with coconut oil....anyone?
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    I always schedule a pedicure after a marathon. Ahhhhh heaven. Love my feet rubbed
  • SugarBabyGirl
    SugarBabyGirl Posts: 7,026 Member
    Options
    Has anyone used these? They even have ones that vibrate...
    yogatoe_blue.jpg

this looks a-mazing! When i go to my therapist, i have her put her fingers between my toes and stretch them apart, feels great!

also if you sit on knees, ball of the feet on the floor and you sit back on your heels, stretches them to that pleasure/pain point.

But forget that, Im in for massaging a woman's feet for hours with coconut oil....anyone?

I am available for foot massages. I just had a pedi so they're all pretty too.
  • 20Grit
    20Grit Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I should take my socks off and stay a while. :love:
  • sstolii123
    sstolii123 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Mine are perfect each toe is just the right length and I had a pedicure on Thursday!
  • sstolii123
    sstolii123 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I always notice a woman with nice toes, and really bad toes are a definite deal breaker!
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    They are perfect for stubbing in the dark and if I'm really lucky I break a few too! ;)