So. Toes.

Options

Replies

• PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Anyone pedicure it up like this? I do sometimes, especially for holidays.
    86ec1c172d79ce572372756f95392c62.jpge79099e599c5c03180e9b1bc0d4263cd.jpg0ba6322a0421aca991951f21326b116b.jpg673b54434411e01a46b0e938f5f38fbd.jpg751f454f10a0f484c7fdf1c286a15d43.jpg[img]http://media-cache ec0.pinimg.com/236x/61/d5/d0/61d5d0a27e70fd353e9c66f0189a1625.jpg[/img]http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/94/f9/db/94f9dbd87e29ae20abf26a7bc8dcb672.jpg[/img]635d8e603591b05af68cae56dd3c1848.jpg
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    Hmmm...maybe these not so much...
    hD0985CCCFunny_Pictures_10366.jpg29697d1147978980-funny-pics-diva-toes-6.jpg
  • DenDweller
    DenDweller Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Women have toes?
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    You just have to look further down...
  • winf
    winf Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I find a lady with a nice pedicure particularly attractive, something about pedicured toes makes a women seem more classy
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Has anyone used these? They even have ones that vibrate...
    yogatoe_blue.jpg

this looks a-mazing! When i go to my therapist, i have her put her fingers between my toes and stretch them apart, feels great!

also if you sit on knees, ball of the feet on the floor and you sit back on your heels, stretches them to that pleasure/pain point.

But forget that, Im in for massaging a woman's feet for hours with coconut oil....anyone?

I normally would never give my address to a stranger on the Internet, but this seems like a really nice idea.

I can repay you with baked goods.
  • Tiamo719
    Tiamo719 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend loves my toes :indifferent:
  • LauferMadchen7772
    Options
    That's why I feel the need to get a pedicure every couple of weeks my dear husband (headofphat). Keeping it fresh and nice down there. Even before you came along. Ahh husbands with foot fetishes.....
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    That's why I feel the need to get a pedicure every couple of weeks my dear husband (headofphat). Keeping it fresh and nice down there. Even before you came along. Ahh husbands with foot fetishes.....

:flowerforyou:
  • Mikel423
    Mikel423 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Definitely not a foot person lol
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Maybe you just haven't met the right feet. :laugh:
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    I started dancing when I was 11, and at that time I started taking very good care of my feet to keep them soft and nice. I still do. But, I have never had a professional pedicure (even though people frequently compliment me on my pedicures and feet). I was always worried from hearing stories about people catching things when getting pedicures. I wouldn't do the fish thing, either (my brother has). But, I do want to get a professional pedicure soon, and see how it is different from doing it myself. I just have to decide where to go. I know I will like it. I'm looking forward to it.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,933 Member
    Options
    Pedicures are really all about the leg and foot massage they give you while moisturizing your feet and legs, not gonna lie. That's my favourite part. If you're worried about catching things, BinaryPulsar, try to schedule your appointment first thing when they open. They bleach the tubs every night at closing (at minimum though a good place will do it more) so every salon should have sterile tubs first thing in the morning.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    this thread could use more pictures.

• BinaryPulsar
    edited October 2014
    Options
    VeryKatie wrote: »
    Pedicures are really all about the leg and foot massage they give you while moisturizing your feet and legs, not gonna lie. That's my favourite part. If you're worried about catching things, BinaryPulsar, try to schedule your appointment first thing when they open. They bleach the tubs every night at closing (at minimum though a good place will do it more) so every salon should have sterile tubs first thing in the morning.

Thanks for the tip!!! I have been having second thoughts after reading more online, haha. I think I do a great job caring for my feet on my own, and I like doing it.

I do get massages, and enjoy those! Even when I get my hair done, my hairdresser massages my head when she is conditioning my hair because she is really sweet.

• daveclrk58
    daveclrk58 Posts: 258
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Amanda92TX wrote: »
    Thanks for the tip!!! I have been having second thoughts after reading more online, haha. I think I do a great job caring for my feet on my own, and I like doing it.

I do get massages, and enjoy those! Even when I get my hair done, my hairdresser massages my head when she is conditioning my hair because she is really sweet.

Massages anywhere on the body are wonderful

@Amanda92TX I fully agree. I even get pedicures. Very relaxing.
  • kaseyr1505
    kaseyr1505 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    My toes got thinner when I lost weight, and now they kinda weird me out.