Onderland how close are you

Options
I have been trying to get under 200 and I still have a couple of pounds left to get there, it seems like I should have been there , but it will come. Where are you?

Replies

• Sunitagt
    Sunitagt Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    10 pounds to go! I started at 299.
  • spideywebb77
    spideywebb77 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    In February I started at 297. This morning I was only 4.5 lbs away from Onderland. :drinker:
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Good for you, what a big accomplishment. You'll be there before you soon. Keep up the good work.
  • VaxSA
    VaxSA Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    3 pounds!
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Keep it up , you'll be there soon.
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Nowhere near! I'm still working to get to the two's. But it'll come. I'm hoping to enter TWOterville by the end of October.
  • SomeGirlSomewhere
    SomeGirlSomewhere Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Nowhere near! I'm still working to get to the two's. But it'll come. I'm hoping to enter TWOterville by the end of October.

You must be VERY tall because based on the picture on the right I would NEVER have guessed that you weighed anywhere near, let alone over, 300 lbs!
  • gcbma
    gcbma Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Last time I checked, 5 lbs away!! But, I've made am agreement with myself that I won't weigh again til my birthday. Surely I'll see a nice 1-- number on the scale by then!
  • KathrynEMcGrady
    Options
    65 pounds away. Sounds daunting, but I'm ready for the challenge. The first 15 have come off relatively quickly.
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    I lost alittle more, right now 202.2, hopefully it wont take too much longer. I went shopping yesterday and I found several pair of pants that almost fit, for when I do lose more weight, that I bought. Also some lightweight jackets that do fit, that I like. It was at a thrift store, so I didn't spend very much, and I left feeling good about my shopping trip.
  • Jennifer10723
    Jennifer10723 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    39 pounds .. ack. I have lost 27 so far. Need to do that again and then some. barf.
  • vamaena
    vamaena Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Nowhere near onderland. I just got to the 200's recently and I'm still so psyched about that! But someday (hopefully within the next two years, if not sooner) I will be in onederland and it will be glorious because I'll never leave it.
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    2.5 lbs, so probably about 2 weeks! Eeek!

I normally only weigh myself once per week, but starting next week, I'm giving myself permission to weigh every day just so I can see that number 1 on the scale!!
  • mikeyrs
    mikeyrs Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Just 4.4 pounds to go.
  • unapologetically_crystal
    Options
    i just want to say you are all awesome and you WILL get there. just keep pushing forward. i know how hard it is to be patient.. especially when you are SOOOOO close.

i started at 327lbs and it took me about a year and 3 months i think.
  • MrsKGrady
    MrsKGrady Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    47 lbs to go, for me.
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    We're both probably 2 weeks out at the most, I hope. I dont weigh everyday either , when I get closer I might.
    Getting into the two's is a big accomplishment anytime you are dropping down to the next hundredths thats great. Heck anytime your dropping period it is great.
  • panda_butt
    panda_butt Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I've lost 40lbs and have another 40 until onederland. It feels almost impossible sometimes! Also, I honestly can't remember the last time my weight started with a 1..
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    If you have already taken off 40, the next 40 can and will happen, when you started did you think that 40 would come off before you lost interest. You got this, at least now you already figured out what to eat because of more knowledge about calories.
  • medlaura
    medlaura Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    9 pounds until i get there :smooched: