Onderland how close are you

Options

Replies

• janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Now I want to get down into 180's to get far away from 200, that will take awhile though, since I just recently got into 190's. I stayed over 200 way to long, especially since thats the only time other than han 2 pregnancies I hit it.
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    I haven't seen thread this for awhile, it was good to finally be under 200, now 193. I cant wait to be in 180's.
  • mrsmuckster
    mrsmuckster Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! 7 pounds to go - hopefully by 2015
  • katherine_startrek_fan
    Options
    panda_butt wrote: »
    I've lost 40lbs and have another 40 until onederland. It feels almost impossible sometimes! Also, I honestly can't remember the last time my weight started with a 1..

Same here! The inches are going more slowly now; an inch drop every month or two from the waist vs. every few days, but I'm down almost 10 pounds in five weeks, so I know it's still happening.

I've started implementing a special treat every ten pounds to help keep me motivated. I'm debating between a new pair of running shoes or registering for another 5 K when I get to the next drop!

Also, my mother in law doesnt think I can drop below 200, so I'm excited to prove her wrong!
  • astrose00
    astrose00 Posts: 754 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    About 8-10lbs to go! I started at 240lbs on September 21. Hoping to get there by mid to late December!!!
  • ketowerdefense
    ketowerdefense Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I've got another 5.2 lbs to go - started at 260 in April 2014. Hoping to see 199.8 in 2014!
  • fchammer1
    fchammer1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    305 lbs. last Christmas. Today, I'm at 240 lbs. The problem? I've been between 238 and 242 for the past three months! It seems as though I can't break below 1850 calories and will never make it to 205 (my goal).
  • msKoach
    Options
    10lbs! Would love to be there by the new year :)
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    35 pounds away. I started at 296.5 in March 2014. Reaching each new 'decade' number along the way has been motivating. But, reaching ONE-derland is going to be awesome. I'm hoping to reach that by next summer.
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    fchammer1 wrote: »
    305 lbs. last Christmas. Today, I'm at 240 lbs. The problem? I've been between 238 and 242 for the past three months! It seems as though I can't break below 1850 calories and will never make it to 205 (my goal).

I understand that! The last month has been difficult, my weight loss has slowed to a snail's pace. I must adjust to the lower daily calorie allotment or really burn those calories from exercise. I know it will start coming off soon- but it is a frustrating when all the work doesn't show up on the scale as soon as we wish it would. :) Don't be discouraged though- just keep at it and you WILL reach your goal.
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Yay! Keep it up guys!!! And congrats to the new cross-overs!!
  • Ibyzr
    Ibyzr Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    7 to get there, 17 gone already. I am looking forward to the ones....
  • StaceyRigs
    StaceyRigs Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just 3 more pounds!
  • Fit147
    Fit147 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    201.5 this AM...hopefully I will be there later this week or next! I haven't been that low in a year and a half. :)
  • danielleespin
    danielleespin Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    For me, 1.5kgs to go, unsure who much that is in pounds...
  • Beanogirl
    Beanogirl Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    11lbs to go. It's very slow! :\
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I know it seems slow, but I posted on this thread at the end of September, with 2.5 lbs to go. I'm now sitting on the verge of breaking into the 180s. It will happen, and time will pass sooner than you think :D
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    I know it seems slow, but I posted on this thread at the end of September, with 2.5 lbs to go. I'm now sitting on the verge of breaking into the 180s. It will happen, and time will pass sooner than you think :D

I agree with you, I also am heading towards the 180's, we both were on this thread trying to get to 199, we did it and we will get into 180's, before you know it. Good luck on your journeys.
  • arrrrjt
    arrrrjt Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I hit 199 two weeks ago, have been hover at 201-203 over the past few weeks. Started at 245. a year ago. I'm really focussed on strength training and it's tough on a deficit.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    _Waffle_ wrote: »
    Stop shaming people over 200 pounds. I have no intention of weighing less than that ever.

What are you talking about, I'm not shaming nobody. I've been over 200 for several years, just glad I'm not there anymore. Stay there if you want.

Well I don't want to be a skeleton. 200 pounds is so lean you can see all the veins in my arm 24/7.