Sexy Valentines Day Ladies 2011: WEEK 4

Options
124»

Replies

• JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    LOL! Stay here and count to 100!!! THAT IS ADORABLE!!! :love: :love: :love: I love it!!! My husband was the same way! He attempted to hide it from me for a while and then eventually I picked up on it. But he had me hooked by that point!! The man played his cards right I will tell you that!!! :o)

I am going to be the one saying "Stay here and count to 100". I am definately messy especially the bedroom but I firmly believe that two rooms should be cleaned regularly, the kitchen and the bathroom. Even for me (the slob), dirty dishes everywhere or a gross bathroom are a huge deal breaker. There is messy then there is unsanitary. :sick:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    LOL! Stay here and count to 100!!! THAT IS ADORABLE!!! :love: :love: :love: I love it!!! My husband was the same way! He attempted to hide it from me for a while and then eventually I picked up on it. But he had me hooked by that point!! The man played his cards right I will tell you that!!! :o)

Did you ever sneak a peak at 50?
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options

Did you ever sneak a peak at 50?
    :laugh: Love it.

I'm def the messy one of the relationship. :embarassed: My husband is crazy OCD about cleaning. I was that way when I had my own apartment, it was spotless all the time, guess I got lazy when I moved in with him & he did all the cleaning.
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    :laugh: Love it.

I'm def the messy one of the relationship. :embarassed: My husband is crazy OCD about cleaning. I was that way when I had my own apartment, it was spotless all the time, guess I got lazy when I moved in with him & he did all the cleaning.
    I'm more OCD when I live with people. It was a huge point of contention when I was living with significant others. I got tired of nagging and them doing half-*kitten* jobs. :ohwell:
  • JStarnes
    Options
    I got tired of nagging and them doing half-*kitten* jobs.
    Thats prolly the reason I got lazy lol he didn't like how I did things and I didn't see the point in cleaning if he was gonna go behind me and re-do it anyway. The only thing that is soley my job cleaning-wise is the laundry. He sucks at it, it's not even hard, but somehow he screws it up.
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    WEEK4-1.jpg

Hey Miss Jesse...I was just noticing that my "lbs left" isn't accurate. Probably an over-sight. I didn't check anyone elses' but mine should be 4.6 :happy: [unless of course I gain this week...darnit...let's hope not!]
  • JStarnes
    Options
    They're prob all a week behind. I don't think I updated that final column. :embarassed: Good catch! lol
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    I got tired of nagging and them doing half-*kitten* jobs.
    Thats prolly the reason I got lazy lol he didn't like how I did things and I didn't see the point in cleaning if he was gonna go behind me and re-do it anyway. The only thing that is soley my job cleaning-wise is the laundry. He sucks at it, it's not even hard, but somehow he screws it up.

I never re-did it. I would just be irriated especially since I worked more hours than they did. Laundry is definitely the easiest.
  • JStarnes
    Options
    :laugh: Maybe he messed it up to force me into doing it....thinking "its the easiest, she can keep up with that one at LEAST!" :laugh:
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    :laugh: Maybe he messed it up to force me into doing it....thinking "its the easiest, she can keep up with that one at LEAST!" :laugh:

Ohhhh sneaky sneaky. :tongue:
  • lostalykat
    lostalykat Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I will make sure to post it again but today my WI was 173.5
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I weighed myself tonight and I think it was off. It said I was at 160.5 which is another 4.5 lb loss and I really don't think that is right.
  • katoka97
    katoka97 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    sorry ladies,
    did not weight in last monday,...crazy week form me...
    started a new job after being out of school for 6 months,...getting use to the new schedule was crazy,...
    hope it will get better,...have not been to the gym in 6 days, I feel bad about it,...
    anyways...I'll weight in on monday for sure!

happy new year to all of you,...best wishes!
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    Wow. This thread DIED over the weekend.

I'm not going to weigh-in today. My TOM is visiting and brought some temporary pounds with it.
  • katoka97
    katoka97 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    good morning ladies,

CW 141.5 lbs

Have a happy monday :)
  • JStarnes
    Options
    TOM dictated todays non-weigh- in. :grumble:
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies...I posted the new thread for WEEK 5 last night :happy:

Please post your current weigh in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/149839-sexy-valentines-day-ladies-2011-week-5

THANK YOU!
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    Are those things contagious? I have one too. :tongue:
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hello, Well its been an ok week for me and I have shed another pound YEHHH now at 120 pounds :laugh:

Good Luck
  • JStarnes
    Options
    Are those things contagious? I have one too. :tongue:
    :laugh: :laugh: We're just cool like that.