What's your win of the week?

Options
1235»

Replies

• mysmileighs
    mysmileighs Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Started going back to the gym. Hadn't been in 2 months when I said I was going to try working out at night instead of the morning. Morning just works better for me. WHOOP! :smiley:
  • anaoliver63
    anaoliver63 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    said "no" to cake and worked out 3 days so far...
  • EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    I have no wins this week. I've eaten nothing but crap, did not exercise at all and I just feel like a bloated water balloon
  • MisterZ33
    MisterZ33 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    moya_bleh wrote: »
    Having my true worth presented to me before my eyes. Even being completely worthless allows me to begin again from zero. That's a win in itself. The truth shall set you free...

i think you need to stop feeling sorry for yourself.
  • cstevenson86
    cstevenson86 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    My clothes feeling loser - it's the best feeling in the world. Also, I can keep up with Zumba routines I used to have a hard time with.
  • xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    1) being asked by a random lady at the grocery store "where I train and how much I charge." I'm not a personal trainer, but that was a nice boost to the ego.
    2) Running my fastest 5k yet: 24:17 (previous record was 25:09, ultimate goal was sub-25).
  • hermann341
    hermann341 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Switched my goals to maintenance mode.
  • TasnimEz
    TasnimEz Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm finally feeling like I'm motivated and consistent enough to keep going. Oh, and not craving sweets anymore. I gained a little bit this past week but lost a few cm around my waist so I'm happily continuing my strength training. :D
  • markstar69
    markstar69 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Did 45minute/3.5 miles on the elliptical at a setting of 6. Best I've done since starting my journey to healthy.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!