Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What to drink in addition to water??

keeley1981
keeley1981 Posts: 7 Member
I get tried of drinking water and want something different, what do you drink?

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Seltzer water. Try adding lemon or some other fruit.
  • Alligator423
    Alligator423 Posts: 87 Member
    Looove me some Seltzer water. Honestly feels like a treat!
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Only water counts as water
  • rnsharon56
    rnsharon56 Posts: 3 Member
    Perrier with lemon or fresh raspberries.
  • heidispideymfp
    heidispideymfp Posts: 179 Member
    Try adding mint or cucumber to your water
  • MarissaPalm
    MarissaPalm Posts: 123 Member
    sparkling fruit flavored waters. vitamin water came out with them recently and they are only $1. they also come in a lot of yummy flavors. watermelon punch is my fav :happy:

they are 0 cals, all natural, no aspartame.
  • thinkpositive92
    thinkpositive92 Posts: 111 Member
    I love adding slices of strawberries, kiwi fruit and chia seeds to my water! Fragrant and delicious!
  • Niff314
    Niff314 Posts: 113 Member
    I know the anti-artificial-sweetener camp will pounce on this, but I usually use a dash of Mio (orange or lemon) or, after lifting/cardio, I use Nuun (it's high in electrolytes so I don't drink it throughout the day.

I have a 40-oz insulated water bottle I usually empty 2-3 times a day, and I find just having a half of a serving of Mio helps in the process.
  • littlelily613
    littlelily613 Posts: 769 Member
    Herbal tea? Green tea? I love water so I don't mind drinking that, but if I'm in the mood for something different tea is my next in line.
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    I've never understood this devotion to water as if food and all drink were not hydrating enough. Besides that my food is full of water, I also enjoy fresh brewed coffee, many flavors of tea, an occasional soda, a nice merlot from Sonoma, and a well-made margarita.
  • kbeyer23
    kbeyer23 Posts: 88 Member
    Love me a tall glass of decaf iced tea with a lemon wedge and half a packet of stevia!

And I make a pitcher of "spa water" to keep in the fridge, which is water with fresh slices of lemon, lime and orange. It is very refreshing.

I have also been known to splash a couple tablespoons of POM (pomegranate juice) in my water jug.
  • libbydoodle11
    libbydoodle11 Posts: 1,351 Member
    Herbal no caffeine teas
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    when I get bored with my water, I make tea. Or ad in lemons.
  • myrtille87
    myrtille87 Posts: 122 Member
    Tea!

I like to have a wide variety to stop me getting bored. Today I bought some jasmine pearl green tea, and some vanilla chai rooibos.
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,275 Member
    Agua fresca, I make lots of fruit flavored waters. One of my favorites is ginger peach. Cucumber mint. Watermelon lime...
  • almonds1
    almonds1 Posts: 642 Member
    Beer.... Do I win?
  • onefortyone
    onefortyone Posts: 531 Member
    Milk, tea, coffee, soda, hot chocolate, smoothies/milkshakes.

And don't forget your 8 glasses of gravy a day!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Tea and coffee here. Flavored seltzer works though.
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    s7fhoHb.jpg
  • kimmy_1432
    kimmy_1432 Posts: 40 Member
    I like to drink unsweetened ice tea. I usually do a mixture of 4 green tea bags, 2 white tea bags, and 1 harvest strawberry & passion fruit tea bag. The combination is AMAZING!

Try experimenting with different combinations of fruit water - use your favorite fruits to ice water and let chill in the fridge.

I love drinking all natural apple juice but have to be careful of the sugar and calories, they add up quick.

I also on the occasion will have a glass of dark chocolate almond milk for a treat.

Good luck finding things you like to drink!