Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What to drink in addition to water??

2»

Replies

• Go to Walmart and by American flavored water. No calories,sugar,fats,no carbs, no sodium and it really tastes good. It comes in tons of opinions. I like the black cherry. Good luck.
  • LOL,
  • ABabilonia
    ABabilonia Posts: 622 Member
    Herbal tea? Green tea? I love water so I don't mind drinking that, but if I'm in the mood for something different tea is my next in line.

^^^^This has to be the best option
  • Bourbon.
  • robinschwalb
    robinschwalb Posts: 58 Member
    True Lime
  • majigurl
    majigurl Posts: 660 Member
    I have one coffee m-f when I get to work. Small one.

The rest of the time only water. All weekend, only water.

oh. and if I go out to a patio or special occasion I'll have a glass of red wine or sangria. But I always calculate that into my day. And it is very rare. Once or twice a month if that.
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    I drink green tea and water with lemon
  • alligatorrawr
    alligatorrawr Posts: 144 Member
    I tried lemon water but then my teeth started hurting so I stay away from that. and doesn't carbonation make you more bloated? not that I am any example to lead by, I drink 4-6 cups of coffee a day and 2-3 glasses of wine hahaha. But I stopped drinking soda and energy drinks! so for now I'm happy but need to change up again soon. anyway for the rambling! green tea + a shot of milk +1/2 a sugar is delicious. (or for a cold drink I will do cold green tea and honey)
  • kyach
    kyach Posts: 17
    I add spark to my water once a day.... Gives me caffeine since I gave up soda but only 45 calories and not sugar crash
  • arac62
    arac62 Posts: 65 Member
    beer.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Beer.... Do I win?

No you don't cause I was about to say beer :)
  • mearl001
    mearl001 Posts: 2 Member
    I like to take a gallon of water and infuse it with fruit. For example, cut an orange and slice a hand full of purple grapes. Lemon and strawberries is another one of my favorite combos.
  • laurenjill
    laurenjill Posts: 94 Member
    s7fhoHb.jpg
    Hahaha! I love TPB!
  • PurrlyGirl
    PurrlyGirl Posts: 59 Member
    I use water "enhancers", like Mio. I can't stand just plain water all the time. Sometimes, I want flavour. I love this stuff though, it's fabulous. Cherry blackberry, peach mango, lemonade, fruit punch, strawberry watermelon...all so tasty.

If I've got a fizzy craving, I drink Fruit Water by Glaceau. I don't typically like pineapple, but they've got a pineapple flavour that is just delicious.
  • votkuhr
    votkuhr Posts: 276 Member
    Apart from tea of so many flavours, I add slices of lemon / green apple / mint / blueberries / strawberries to my pitcher of water. :)