Need new UK friends

Options
13»

Replies

• ygniliem
    ygniliem Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in Blackpool and have loads of weight to get rid of. Feel free to add me for mutual prodding and congratulating!
  • Dumbbell69
    Dumbbell69 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Not from the UK but feel free to add me
  • CouzensPT
    Options
    in the same boat(ish) feel free to add
  • LauraPa1mer
    LauraPa1mer Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me! :D
  • Itisibigj39
    Itisibigj39 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Hi there everyone, up in Scotland here... anyone feel free to fire yer friend request my way
  • rhonsal
    rhonsal Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    HI - im in central Scotland and looking to get some new friends to inspire me so anyone feel free to add me!
    I lost 3st last year but fell of the MFP bus and put it all back on - so am starting anew!
  • _SoundWave_
    _SoundWave_ Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Glasgow , lost over 10 Stone , happy for ACTIVE , daily logging ,chatty buddies that enjoy fitness . I eat in the excess of 2000 cals a day so with respect if you are eating 1200 calories or less we probably won't have much in common x
  • OperationCombat
    Options
    Always looking for new friends in UK, feel free to add me :)
  • hangrygirl89
    Options
    Hi there, im 25 norfolk, just back to mfp again after a long break, feel free to add me!
  • Tracxxx
    Tracxxx Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am from Ireland. I am also brand new to this so I am still finding my way around here, all help & tips very welcome :)
  • chezzabelle82
    chezzabelle82 Posts: 302 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I am 32 and in the uk I log daily (some days maybe better than others though :# ) feel free to add me if you like
  • Jim_G10
    Jim_G10 Posts: 132
    Options
    Another Scot here..........on here daily and anyone can add if they want....
  • TheChangingMan
    TheChangingMan Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Happy for anyone to add me. Had a "relapse" but now back with a vengeance!
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Hi. Feel free to add me :)
  • jpikey66
    jpikey66 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm Julie 47 and from good old essex. Open diary and log in daily though not always the best diary lol. Anyone can add me
  • jeffro93
    jeffro93 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. almost 50lbs lost
  • nikiduddy
    Options
    I'm new to this and looking for friends in the UK. I'm from Newcastle (ish). feel free to add me