3 years of dedication and 315 pounds lost.

Options

Replies

• nuvimi
    nuvimi Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    WHOA! What an amazing job you've done so far!
  • totaldetermination
    totaldetermination Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    this is so amazing. and I love that you chose the word 'dedication' in the topic title.
    awesome and inspiring !!!
    congratulations.
  • JaneECS
    JaneECS Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • Angurla
    Angurla Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Love it! Thanks for sharing your story and congrats! Happy anniversary!
  • hamoncan
    hamoncan Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Few things impress me more than accomplishments like this.
  • SarBear00b
    SarBear00b Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    So happy for you and your family!! Such an amazing transformation inside and out!! You rock!
  • HfxJMac
    HfxJMac Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Dude, you are awesome! Congratulations - what a difference! And your daughters' were absolutely right - your story is totally inspiring.
  • morehealthymatt
    morehealthymatt Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Tell your daughter she is right, you are an inspiration. So many things you had in your original post are things I say all the time. Fantastic.
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Stogie40 wrote: »
    I didn’t want to post in the success area until I reached my goal, but today officially marks my 3 year anniversary of my new lifestyle, and my daughter said it will help inspire others.... You need strength, and with that, stay strong and never give up.

b3dda71b-f9ae-4cc2-9466-3962f63218ba_zps04bee592.jpg

Two statements really hit home for me: “For too long my health made me an empty seat….It may be 80% diet, and 20% exercise, but it’s 100% mental.” Congratulations!
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You are probably the best success story I have seen yet......thanks for sharing your story. Your daughter was right-you have helped inspire many people. o:):)
  • opalsqueak007
    opalsqueak007 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    What an incredible man you are - fantastic. I agree with every single word of your post - all of it, and I wish you continued health and happiness :)
  • Jojomotivated
    Jojomotivated Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Amazing o.o wow.
  • LadyArchangel
    LadyArchangel Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job :)!
  • ChubbiliciousToo
    Options
    I'm new to the forums, but...you need a cape and your own theme song. Seriously. Just incredible!

Congratulations. :smile:
  • flatlndr
    flatlndr Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Respect!
  • stevew_68
    stevew_68 Posts: 126 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Thats an amazing story. I too cannot take part in activities with my daughter but in my case its due to a back problem. I'm on constant pain killers. I have in the last couple of weeks decided enough is enough. I have dug my fitbit out, even bought fitbit scales, and logged every single thing that passes my lips, on MFP. At the moment, I am so in the zone. I want to be able to have the success you have had. I only need to lose 1 3/4 stone to my initial target plus maybes a bit more, depending on how I feel at the time but I have never been good at dieting. I love my food too much, so I have to 'reprogramme' the way I see food. I am even educating our daughter, who wants to lose a bit of weight, about food.
  • rozzienoodle
    Options
    This is EXACTLY what I needed to read today. Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You are truly incredible.
  • neveragain84
    neveragain84 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    So much awesome with this! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!