3 years of dedication and 315 pounds lost.

Options

Replies

• nicolegillies2717
    nicolegillies2717 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Amazing, thank you for sharing your journey with us, you have truly inspired me x
  • shedianec
    shedianec Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Stogie you are truly an inspiration. Thanks so much for all your "words of wisdom". What you've written rings true for us food addicts. I've recently started my journey to good health. I know staying focused and consistent is the answer. All my life I've been on "diets". Diets are temporary. After reading your blog I know that my goal has to be better health. The weight loss will come. Thanks again. Your journey to good health would make a great book.
  • mycurvesandlashes
    Options
    congratulations! Your story was amazingly written and such an emotional and inspiring one at that! Your achievements are so empowering, I wish you the best on your journey!!
  • lichic25
    lichic25 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing! Congrats on your hard work :)
  • x311Tifa
    x311Tifa Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Bravo! Beyond words, truly! Congratulations!!!
  • fettgeist
    fettgeist Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Dang! That is so awesome. I wish I had as much willpower as you do! 3 years!! Keep it up B)
  • rustyguy
    rustyguy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • bizooie
    bizooie Posts: 2
    Options
    I don't even know you and I am just so proud of you and your accomplishment. Enjoy every moment with your family. You deserve it and you've certainly earned it.
  • angtraylor
    Options
    Awesome!!! Thank you for sharing... I needed that...
  • Sharbear73
    Sharbear73 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic story! Congrats to you. You must have to reintroduce yourself to people you haven't seen in awhile, you're a whole new man!
  • murfreesborogirl
    murfreesborogirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You deserve all the kudos. Keep going.
  • sleezysterling
    Options
    Incredible before and after pics. Your daughter was right your story is inspiring. You are amazing and thanks for sharing.
  • christianajoy18
    Options
    You look great!! (:
  • s92bass
    s92bass Posts: 6
    Options
    That is amazing! Congats
  • SaraBeth041805
    SaraBeth041805 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome success story! Congratulations! It says a lot about you as a person what you have accomplished. Way to go :)
  • LindaGatlinBrown
    LindaGatlinBrown Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    JUST BEAUTIFUL
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    "Trust me, it is so worth every sacrifice you make to get healthy. It may be 80% diet, and 20% exercise, but it’s 100% mental. I would wish you all good luck in your journey, but luck has nothing to do with it. You need strength, and with that, stay strong and never give up."

You are absolutely correct. And amazing!! Thank you for sharing your story! (*)
  • Lebatsirk
    Lebatsirk Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Stogie40 wrote: »
    It may be 80% diet, and 20% exercise, but it’s 100% mental.

That is going to be my new mantra!

Inspirational transformation you're going through there; you should be incredibly proud of yourself :smiley:
  • xesixb
    xesixb Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You're truly my hero! An inspiration
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    Holy *kitten* *kitten* batman.. I have a friend whos larger even...would you mind if I shared your story sometime in the future?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!