3 years of dedication and 315 pounds lost.

Options

Replies

• JonathanIDavies
    Options
    Outstanding!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Absolutely AMAZING!!!! You are incredible!
  • blackrhinofit
    blackrhinofit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That is sheer focus, determination, persistence & awesomeness ness ness . A huge Black Rhino Fitness shout out to you!
  • ALC131
    ALC131 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    WOW that is a fantastic achievement. Well done!
  • 2thesexydress
    2thesexydress Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Definitely a standing ovation!!

Stogie, Your daughter was right, you are an inspiration.

Thank you for sharing, its helped, i have Fibromyalgia and i do struggle with exercise, but its good to see it can still be done with diet alone... Healthy clean living, i remember back to growing up, my Mum struggled with bringing up 7 kids, my Dad died of Cancer when i was just 2 yrs old, so having little money, 3 jobs, she made our food from scratch, it was all clean living kind of food, none of the microwave dinners, it was all real veggies and very rare to have meat, or she would make puddings as a treat, and i never put on weight until my Mum died, sadly then i had to cook for myself, and the weight went on because convenient foods were quicker. Lessons to learn, is learn how to cook and start from scratch, i think that is why i have lost 15lb so far, and eating healthy is the key!!

Thank you for sharing, so what are your plans now Stogie? xx
  • hotsungirl
    hotsungirl Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Amazing. I can't think of another word for you beyond Amazing!

yay for the ketosis statement too :)
  • pug_geek
    pug_geek Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! Congrats on your new life with your family.
  • Spaghetti_Bender
    Spaghetti_Bender Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    That is simply awesome! Congrats!
  • DistantJ
    DistantJ Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I appreciate your post so much! Well done! Can't wait to see the final Success Story!
  • bevhillsilly
    bevhillsilly Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring! Thank you for sharing
  • lisabinco
    lisabinco Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    "a clean diet is the key to being healthy"
    I so agree!
    I needed a lift this afternoon, and your story did just that for me.
    Awesome. Inspiring. So glad you shared your story.
  • haleigh29
    haleigh29 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Your daughter was so right. Your story is very inspirational and your success is awesomely amazing.l. I am so glad you took the time to write down your story for all to read.
  • kimba1958
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your inspiring story with us. You have come such a long way!! AMAZING!!!:smile:
  • socalkay
    socalkay Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story and your insights. What really stands out for me that this is an incredible act of love for your family. You're willpower and dedication to do whatever you had to do to survive and thrive means more than words to them.:flowerforyou:
  • xomorganjc
    xomorganjc Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Incredible!! Thank you for sharing!!
  • MelisRunning
    MelisRunning Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Todd, I am sooooo proud of you!!! It has been a blast getting to watch you progress towards your goals. You are a very determined person and have a super supportive family behind you!

Congratulations to you and to your wife and girls. I know that all of you are celebrating your success!!!
  • SantiMig
    Options
    OMG!!!!!!! So incredible!!!!!!!!!!! What an inspiration you are to all of us that struggle with weight gain! I have struggled all my life and have lost WAY more weight that I weigh. Keep on keeping on!!! This is a totally new life now!

I BOW TO YOU SIR!!!!
  • dedflwrs
    dedflwrs Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing transformation and you are absolutely right. Being HEALTHY is the hardest part. Way to go
  • Ava360
    Ava360 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the encouraging words. What an accomplishment! You are an inspiration!
  • Weightlosstips
    Weightlosstips Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Your story is one of the reasons I joined MFP in the first place. Awesome job!! Congrats. I,m sure your daughters have learnt a lot on the way. Blessings.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!