3 years of dedication and 315 pounds lost.

Options

Replies

• michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    holy ****! that's a mammoth accomplishment. good on you man!
  • dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    WOW. Just WOW.
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    When I read your story I kept thinking that all these little words have behind them a huge story waiting to be told.
    You have accomplished a monumental task, one that many would never be able too!
    Please take this journey to the next level and share it with the world. I strongly believe the world needs to hear your words of wisdom and stop believing that it takes miracles or special shakes or expensive programs to be healty!!!
    You should be on TV as a true role model for getting healthy!

I saw this once and I believe it applies to you:
    " there are two days that matter most in a man's life: the day he was born and the day he realized why!"

Congratulations and best wishes to you and the family!
  • NotSoPerfectPam
    NotSoPerfectPam Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Really amazing. Words of wisdom. Thanks for sharing
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • krisbeaver
    krisbeaver Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You are truly are an inspiration!!
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Truly inspirational & inspiring!!! Great job. ????????????
  • kkimpel
    kkimpel Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    you're my hero... wow.. Congratulations and what a testament to the power of just keeping on keeping on
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    wow, you look amazing. thanks for sharing your story!!
  • tia530
    tia530 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Yes, you did that!

:happy:
  • sandraeward
    sandraeward Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thank you
  • LindaMc6262
    LindaMc6262 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Incredible transformation! All that dedication and hard work pays off. You look fantastic, and being off meds is a major benefit to your healthy lifestyle. VERY inspiring!!
  • sweedee1218
    sweedee1218 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Woot!!!! Way to go!!!!
  • MzOnree
    MzOnree Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I just love you! I think you are so amazing! Thank you for sharing this. I hope you don't mind but I'm going to post this again on my news feed. You are simply awesome! ;o)
  • soidade
    soidade Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's truly amazing. I would say, though, and I'm pretty sure that your doctor would have agreed.... That at 400 pounds, getting the weight off ANY WAY YOU CAN is priority #1. Ultimately you're going to have to eat healthier, but those pounds are a deathtrap! So to people who are 400 pounds and losing weight on McDonalds: great job, keep going! There will come a point where you need to improve what you eat, but those pounds will kill you before the transfats do.
  • kathygolean
    kathygolean Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing transformation!!!!! Keep up the hard work of continuing to be healthy and taking care of yourself for those who love you!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    It may be 80% diet, and 20% exercise, but it’s 100% mental.

Agree 1000% Congrats on your weight loss. You look amazing.
  • clare120
    clare120 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am in awe, what amazing dedication you have! If this doesn't inspire me, nothing will. Amazing. Congratulations.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options

b3dda71b-f9ae-4cc2-9466-3962f63218ba_zps04bee592.jpg

You my friend are amazing and dedicated, I am proud to call you a friend. AHTH
  • Hotshoe1200
    Hotshoe1200 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you, sir! And thank your daughter for asking you to post. I come to this section of MFP because I love reading about the success people have had and yours is one of the best I've seen! We are told constantly that we didn't become overweight overnight and it we won't lose all that weight overnight either. But sometimes we get discouraged when we don't see a change or don't see the scale move and that's why stories like yours are so important. It reminds us what sticking it out will do for us. Thanks for posting!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!